It’s been a long time since I’ve tried making a good Rah’Zin build for the first time.
Now I think I’ve finally achieved something.
DPS and stats will all buffs and procs active
- Armor - very obvious and BiS choice here (as it’s the only melee chaos set with great racial damage);
- Weapons - huge %damage bonuses, RR proc, also large ADctH and +1 to Occ;
- Medal and pants - hard to get but actually u need yellow affixes Stalwart/of Readiness to boost your stats.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Huge solo-damage - literally melts most bosses and nemesis in seconds;
- Huge amount of racial damage against Cthtonians so Grava is a training dummy for this build;
- Large ADctH and 2 healing abilities keep us alive during the hardest fights;
- Very dynamic and aggressive gameplay.
- Build is low on stats so you need to get some proper greens to boost them;
- Also, build may seem somewhat squishy so we need to watch out attentively when we can keep on fighting and when it’s time to leave the battle.