[1.1.5.1] Reap What You Sow: Crucible Gladiator 6:20m, SR 75-76, Vitality SS Reaper [vid][c+][sr+][g3-4]

Can the facetank in Crucible tho?

That’s kinda right. But don’t forget that because you can’t life steal through DoT Bloodtager is made top tier set and have multiple healing procs. So mobile style, ability to kite and set qualities gives your quality of life. For example your Warlord is almost unkillable in Crucible. But if you play different 2H damage type/class/set you can detect the differences.

I don´t doubt it. But Xervous statement sounds like that in most cases 2H is utter garbage which I highly doubt. Well, discussing the problems of 2H…nothing new, since I am here. Only 1 component, Kraken “Must Have”, Slow Resistance mandatory, AS…some things got better, other don´t have changed. :wink:

Hey man question- So I’m using this build currently and I really dig it- but I’m having trouble with Energy Consumption, I burn through it so quickly- Any way to circumvent this?Should I try Arcane Spark instead of Tainted Heart?

Hey, I guess I should update it a bit, because mana can be an issue here. Few ways to circumvent that: first: craft amulet for energy regeneration and use energy regen/Vitality damage augment for a weapon. Second: just Arcane Spark and change reshuffle resist augments to keep Aether overcap above 30%. Either way, a bit overcaps has to be sacrificed.

1 Like

Updated a build with Arcane Spark - zero energy issues now. Added a video of 22 seconds Lokarr kill. (@Rax, reap what you sow! :slight_smile:)

1 Like

Why do you use Ghol’s Mark as medal?

1 Like

Max res and OA and points in Soul Harvest.

1 Like

Any other item choices for the amulet? i didnt chose the canibals.

Hi there Lee - i am currently farming for the set (missing gloves only) and was contemplating on either respecing my DM Infiltrator to go with Jax`s Demogorgon or doing a new Reaper and using this build.

Could you advise on the difference between the 2 - Infiltrator has like almost 1k OA more but suffers from low HP though dmg seems to be similar?

Infiltrator with green daggers has more damage and is a cold build. This build has less damage and is a Vitality build. And I don’t know which one is tankier to be honest. So choose based on the gear you already have and the characters you have already leveled, I guess.

You can use Conduit with Bone Harvest mod I guess. But better side with cannibals on your other char and get that Reaver’s amulet. It’s easier to get than the Conduit actually.

noob question here :slight_smile:

why does SS have a 100% acid to cold conversion?
this skill deals no acid dmg at all or i am missing something?

Check the second node, Nidalla Justifiable Ends. It have acid damage, which is converted.

1 Like

i see … the poisen damage becomes frostburn than right ? but the %poisen on the second node is unaffected by the conversion?

You can convert only flat damage yes, not the % one.

Damage types with damage over time compartment can be converted and you’re correct poison will become frostburn, you have pretty good grasps on the mechanics.

1 Like

It is. The +% Poison damage gets applied first, then the conversion happens, then any +% Frostburn damage from gear/devotion get applied.

1 Like

Thank you for you advice and support mad_lee. Now I have the Amulet but there is still another question i have: What can i use instead of Bastis ring? It is really hard to farm. Maybe sigil of the fallen?

Thanks for answering so far and btw. nice build, something new!:slight_smile:

Any Vitality ring that fills up your resists and stat holes. Blue ring of Cursebearer is probably the strongest one.

Hey there, I really enjoy your builds @mad_lee ! I really want to try out a build with morgo, but I can’t decide whether to play this reaper, or try out a cold infiltrator with bane of the winter king.

I won’t lie, cold Infiltrator is definitely stronger, especially with Bane, it would be better. I did this build as more of niche Morgoneth SS spec, obviously you can’t challenge Cold Infiltrator or Spellbreaker with Vitality Reaper.

But this one is still hella strong and very leechy and farms 75-76 pretty fast.

1 Like