[1.1.5.2 - 1.1.9.5][Vid] Diviner Set | Vitality Pet | Ritualist | Ver 4.0

Yes, 1160 GT is update!

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRgA9BN

QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20200229100644

Many thanks :upside_down_face:

Note that Cryptstalker does require you to stand within 5m of your enemies for the Aura to work.

1 Like

Yes but unfortunately there’s no other good weapon for this build

Super interested in the build, but I want to try to correct the lack of AoE damage. I’m a returning player so I am not too familiar with how damage conversion works, but if we were to use some AoE damage devotions applied to Reap Spirit (e.g. Whirlpool) would that be 100% converted to vitality dmg? Or say both my spiritbinder glyphs total to 100% Ele->Vit conversion; would any Elemental devotions’ damage types be converted to vitality? I am aware that the Time Warp skill provides a ton of utility to the kit but I really want to have some AoE damage for when things get hectic.

Also, thank you for all your work and effort doing builds and such! It’s nice to see someone (other than Maya of course) devoted to the summoner subclass. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pet dmg conversion should apply to devotions attached to your pets, so Whirlpool should do Vit dmg along with any other Elemental devotion proc :yum:

Thanks dude. After looking at the actual Time Warp devotion I realized I would have to do a lot of messing around with the devotion tree to put things back into order o_o. You got any recommendations on a baseline tree I could run? More or less the same amount of defensiveness and utility that he has now, but I simply wish to replace the Time Warp with an AoE damage devotion.

Wait… OP doesn’t use any pets besides Reap Spirit. So you can’t really use any devotion procs like whirlpool.

Binding stuff to Reap Spirit only works on the Spell part and won’t get any benefit from the pet stats including dmg conversion.

welp, that sucks. disregard all my jibber-jabber then

And I’m currently farming that Lunal’Valgoth’s belt with prefix for pet damage. Without that belt I can’t get enough resistances (chaos, poison in particular)

Sorry guys i didn t understand then wich weapon is better? :grimacing:

Only this weapon for this Build.
QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20200301104156

Damage not important, first get Chaos resist, easy to Farming it.

Ok Thanks,any good point for farm the green waist?

hard to get double affix for waist, just Chao resist affix is enough.

Ok thanks i try to farm it thanks

In Mourndale area there’ a portal to Cinder Wastes. The end boss there drop that belt. In Fringe of Sanity (https://www.grimtools.com/map/markers/poi/204 )

Muchas gracias :rofl:

I found this can be good?

I think Fiendflesh Greaves boots are better than Deathwalker’s Grace. Our spirits already got 4k+ OA. 4-5% more won’t do much and more attack speed is better. And survival from Fiendflesh Greaves is better (my own experience I have tried both boots).