[1.1.7.1] Alaska Nebraska | Ranged Purifier | Stronghold Fire Strike | Dungeons | SR 85 | CR 170

Ah so I was looking at outdated information. Thanks for clearing that up for me and keep up the great work with your builds :slight_smile:

1 Like

When are we gonna get the sequel character Assapoopshits Massachusetts?

1 Like

hey, really nice build

I just have a question, why is Eye of Beronath good? wouldn’t a Mythical Alazra’s Ruby be better?

after some patch OA grow UP
and maybe yes
Alazra’s Ruby can be better

Hello omnitrio

I am following your build which so far, I am very much enjoy the range build agian !!!
By the way, as your are expert in range build, I want to know what is your top five range build in term of damage, survivability and beginner friendly.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hi

The best frendly build is from that thread :smiley:

The second is

Other build are all similar

1 Like

Greetings, omnitrio!

Many thanks for all your great Builds. I’m returning to the game after quite a while and hoped you could answer a few questions for me.

Do you feel it’s worth it to take the Fiend devotion if it’s not bound to something really spammy like Fire strike?

Do you think this build gets a lot of use out of Bat? I would love to get your opinion on this devotion path https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVba7L82.

Last question. When last I played, Jaxxon’s Lucky Bullet was very popular for Stronghold Purifier. Has it been nerfed?

Thank you again for all the work you put into your Grim Dawn builds. I appreciate any feedback from you or anyone else knowledgable.

1 Like

I’ve Never thought Pistol build can be useful without dual wield, but gun’n’board looks badass.

1 Like

Fiend is cool, strong devotion. It has 20% WD that give a little bit regen for this build
Also then around you a lot of foes Inq Seal activate Fiend very well

I agree that on Fire strike on Fiend has more profit, but in this build it’s more useful bound on Magi (for fast killing big bosses)

Bat give life-leech, it’s not replaceable
Look video of Crucible
99% time hero stay at the center of map

Jaxxon’s is still nice. I use it for another build
Maybe nowdays everyone is tired of them
Also Jaxxon’s make gameplay a little bit difference
It’s cool for big (by model) bosses but give less dmg on common enemies

1 Like

I just tried this gun and shield combination, thanks to my Purifier has the same skill set. And i must say this is freaking amazing. I’m now using thermite mine+ dual guns against common mobs and gun’n’ shield + mines+ flashbang against bosses. Thank you for this topic.

1 Like

Made about 15 runs, average time is 5.20-5.30, HUUGE LIFE, GOOD DPS

2 Likes

Build Update 1.1.7.1

1 Like

Super Thanks for cool video <3

1 Like

Is this build starter and beginner friendly? If not, do you know of any guides/builds for purifiers that are and where I could find them?

Edit: do you still recommend your other build gloria jailbird that you mentioned previously?

Hi
I don’t know about leveling guides for Purifire
But if you’ll get all this items you can play very easy
Even if you don’t have enough experience
The build is very solid

Planning on playing Grim Dawn again now that I have a new computer, so I was just checking to make sure this build is still awesome. Looks like it is, so I’ve got a nice goal to work towards.

1 Like

Hey there, currently at level 84 with my sword/tome BWC purifier, wanting to switch over to gun and shield here for end game. If at all possible could you share your devotions?

Hi
you can check devotions by clicking here
after that here

1 Like

you are amazing thank you!

1 Like

Hello, Omnitrio could you tell, if there are any good itms to aim for since im new in game (and my chestbox its preaty much empty) its my second hero first was my Warlock but not rly enjoy him. Now i try to follow this build but not sure in what order, i should set skills and devotion.
So if you could say order for skill and devotion + any key “ITM” on campain i should aim for i would really appreciate it.

oh forgot and what Faction
main campain: Kymon’s Chosen or Order of Death’s Vigil
FG: Cult of Bysmiel or Cult of Dreeg or Cult of Solael
Sory for ma bad english im not use it so offten.:blush: