Deathguard set is rather old but is still underperforming, as it is mostly utilised by single-RR classes like Reaper and Oppressor. For voting for its buff or writing your opinion, visit this thread: [Idea] [Poll] Deathguard set could use a little buff.
Now back to the build. Deathguard Reaper is the oldest spec coming up to mind and I finally managed to make it work, although in modern era of 5-mins-builds it may look too slow. But anyway, at least I finally like it.
DOWNLOAD LINK - CLICK ME
- Deathguard set - core of the build. Used second Deathguard’s Blade for its bonuses;
- Medal and gloves - 2 parts of Ghol’s set to boost stats, all damage and get additional bonuses to BH;
- Boots - craftable with high native slow res and stats;
- Belt - another very good item with additional conversion, % damage, crit and OA;
- Rings - flat acid, bonuses to RE and Night’s Chill that gives us more RR, also cool procs;
- Amulet - for additional resists and flat damage to BH that is converted to acid completely.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Nice AoE damage - BH has 16 meters range, and RE/RoS with Abom’s proc do supporting job;
- Build is pretty sturdy in SR, failed only 1 run out of 10 because of MQ. In Crucible may be less consistent.
- Very modest RR - only -93%, so acid-resistant enemies like Alexander/Basilisk heroes are assholes;
- Not impressing solo-damage as most skills are AoE-focused.
CRUCIBLE best run is 7:14, average are about 7:30