[1.1.5.2] Return of the Lightning - Lightning non set TSS Druid 5:00 Crucible + Bonus Allagast Mage Hunter

proc does have some aoe on it according to description.

So let’s agree it’s really good for casters because of passive proc nature and additional adtch that comes from the weapon damage on the proc (or take my word on it).

What about melee builds like Ultos? What should they take? Because DG showed worse results than Spear, it’s been tested. Also on classic Light Defender/Stormreaver Vindicator.

Interesting… Perhaps it’s because Vindicator already has so much crit, +30% gives less boost to total dmg. +180% to raw dmg is indeed stronger in that case.

Idk i’ve tested a lot of maps with the build above, including DG+Spear+Ultos. Korvaak was faster. I guess it depends on the amount of elecrocute you have.

That’s a quite off-beat build you got. I understand how Korvaak can be faster there (especially with full DG), but what about survivability? You have skipped a lot of stuff that is crucial for melee like Ghoul and Sailor’s Guide. With Spear all those things fit.

With Korvaak they also fit, it costs less. The survivability is carried by phys res and microleeches from procs. This thing is very sturdy.

1 Like

@Plasmodermic
How does this compare to your Cold TSS Druid? You called that one a glass cannon; is this one similar or does it have better survivability? I have never made a Druid so I was thinking of picking one of these for some main campaign play. Thanks!

I’d say about the same. This one might have a slight edge due to bat. This one is definitely stronger overall but it’s more gear intensive. Without the crazy greens they’re fairly even.

1 Like

Just wanna say two of the three fastest builds ever got Spear.

If i cannot get the ring of anubar, are there alternative rings you recommend that are almost as good or strong? thanks

Nothing quite as good, but Glyph of the Storm Witch or Allagast’s Ring should be fine.