[1.1.6.2] The Pink Bomb - 6:15m Crucible Gladiator, SR 75-76, no greens Vitality caster Defiler [vid][sr+][c+]

Yeah vitality Grenadier is creative build, congrats on the result!

Your character is zipping around like chacha, I mean cha cha :smile:

ā€œFor leveling guide check the forumā€ nope mate, no leveling guides for Defiler.

2 Likes

Nice original build!

It seems very much like a RE + vit BwC build with Grenado as a prop that somehow happened to be there because the fire to vit off-hand also gives some mods to it. Anyways, great results for a defiler with not so much rr.

Compendiumā€™s got higher standards now. C+ is for sub 6 builds :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, Grenado is second fiddle here. But without it or with Bone Harvest results are worse, so itā€™s doing its part.

Gotta delete the thread then, itā€™s not worthy!

Or just give it John Smith or Plasmo

Or just donā€™t care. Cr+ tag is intended to distinguish best performing builds. If it comes to the point when only cr+ builds are worth posting I will have to raise the bar again. Or just remove crucible tags from compendium, whatever.

1 Like

Hi
I took the liberty and made a few changes to your build
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/qNY57JJN
Higher DA OA, 100% absorbed AR, more even res., especially stun.res ā€¦
also readjusted some skill-points to where I see as more fit since the whole bonus is leaning toward Vit. and Decay.

However taking out the bat brings some uncertainty to the new setup.
:slight_smile:

Itā€™s a fragile one either way LOL

Stares in leveling guide for Pet Necro :skull:

Pets? :grin:

Didnā€™t considered that. And also Demo donā€™t have pet support.

Solo Necro Pet build guide :sunglasses:
You donā€™t need a second class :stuck_out_tongue:

That said, BWC and Flashbang line can provide -OA/DA, RR & Fumble/Imp-Aim, all of which helps the necro pets. You also have Flame Touched + Temper for extra OA/DA and Flat Dmg which pets love. Blast Shield & Vindictive flame can be useful for the player.

I already have a Pet Defiler based on Divinerā€™s Reap Spirits (Aether pets :smirk:) and Ghol could be made to work too.

Pet Defilers are definitely viable even though picking a second pet class would do better.

1 Like

You do have higher OA but my effective OA wasnā€™t that much lower considering that I had Flashbang. Removing Bat and Ghoul is a big nono here, it what sustains this build.

Also, you simply canā€™t remove points from Ravenous Earth - itā€™s the main damage dealer here. And Bone Harvest does not work well on this build, I have tested it.

1.1.6.2 Update

Build got buffed across the board which is awesome. Plus with some gear changes itā€™s now faster than before despite Crucibleā€™s beacons nerfs and it is also much tankier.

Hi, I was wondering if a build was viable using Gargabol corruption.

Hi, Blightlordā€™s dagger completes Blightlord set and full set bonus is huge to ignore. If you have other items from the set you can transmute duplicates into a Dagger. With a pistol itā€™s gonna be much much weaker build.

Hi mad. Oh no, I mean, I was wondering not for this build but in general for build making, since it is best on a Defiler or maybe Shieldbreaker if you can get that much Vitality RR.

In general it can be used on a ranged Fire Strike Defiler which is a somewhat decent build. For casters it loses to daggers/scepters, but if you have nothing else then why not.

Still alive and kicking in 1172. Hopefully 1180 will bring some balance thus improving defiler a bit. Overall although slow, its safe and fun! Good job for the build.

1 Like

Did anyone here have the Mythical Darkflame Chestguard drop in game or did they have to GD Stash it?

I have almost 1200 hours played and this item has never dropped for me. Always wondered if itā€™s a bug or just bad luck.

2 Likes

Ah, it was a bug.

2 Likes