[1.1.5.2] Video Guide for Summoner beginner build

I wish can upload to youtube, but youtube blockade here.
I have no idea if super lag exactly, just try these skill devotion point way for new beginner.

It sometimes takes me 2-3 hours to upload a 5-minute Crucible video from China.

Maybe you can upload video.mp4 to some hostig there it can be download manualy?
You can upload it to torrent and give us magnet link

And it takes 2-3 hours to see video from billi billi
We need to find an option that will suit everyone

Pls give torrent Link here, I will try. but I already delete ACT1-3. have 4567 video. one file 3~4GB.

Is where any Soft that can download video from billi billi? Like TwitchLeecher or 4KYoutubeDownloader?

https://www.urlgot.top/ put Link to downlord.

2 Likes

Update Ritualist Act 1 - 7

Good day

Thank you for your detail work and video guides.

Of the three builds, which one would you recommend is best suited for HC playthrough, self -found. Have not played HC before, so don’t have anything to help.

Regards
Gogga

Advise u use Conjurer for HC first is better, because easy to get high acid & element resist, endgame for farm SR also very strong.
When u full 55 devotion point, use below way start can fast clean every thing.

1 Like

Hereby explain for Conjurer dead in Ultimate ACT 2 fourhill kill by Gunmen. cause Bleeding resist only have 5% and some mistake game manipulation.
So will delay update for Ultimate video

Recently I rolled a ritualist by your build (Diviner with Reap Spirit). And it is doing good at 94+ lvl but man levelling was a chore. Compared to my other characters which breezed along from 1 to 94.

I had Blight Fiend and Briathron skills all maxed. Also Call of the Grave and I had lots of twink gear in my stash (for pet builds) and still they could not kill stuff fast enough . Again that is in comparison to my gunner (Purifier), Dervish with PB, even my lightning retaliator. Maybe levelling up a Cabalist or Conjurer is faster I don’t know.

Conjurer 0 start for leveling was so fast, u can watch Elite Act 3 I got full devotion point video to contrast your other characters.

Conjurer indeed faster than Ritualist & Cabalist. cause have high Elemental res reduce.
and Rituialist in leveling not have Ghol set for res reduce. but I think just normal speed for pass Ultimate.
u feel slow, cause ur Skill & Devotion not very correct, u can show me and I will do something for ur Rituialist.
leveling Pets 2 Blight Fiend + 1 Briathron + 2 Reap spirit + Relic Pet 1 + Black book 1

I’m already lvl95 so now it is good because I wear all the items from your build (Diviner set and other items). But slow levelling is nothing to do with your build it is just a nature of pet builds in general I think.

Edit:for new player where can easy get Set equipment, u can start from normal mode by Faction equipment, into SR 65 - 66, one time will get 7 - 8 purple equipment. easy get full set.
When you become proficient, u can go to Elite mode. then Ultimate for Double Rare affix equipment.

Good way to obtain legendaries but Normal SR will be nerfed in 1.6.0.0 :frowning: Less loot

Who said that? even nerfed is better than Crucible & skeleton key land.

Z did in the dev stream. More Epics, but fewer Legendaries on Normal iirc.

One time have 4 ~ 5 Legendaries I think is worth to farm.