[1.1.6.0-1.1.9.5] Beast Set | Lightning & Bleeding | Pet Conjurer | Ver2.0

GT:Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.5.2) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Battle Pets quantity:1 Primal Spirit + 5 Swarmling + 2 Briarthorn
Note:Pet Elemental、Poison、Pierce、Bleeding resist not full cause GT not show Pet 、Component Aura & BoD effect

Elemental reduce:Curse of Frailty 30% + Raging Tempest 35% + Elemental Storm 32 = 95%
Bleeding reduce:Curse of Frailty 50% + Swarm 11% + Hellhound 24 = 85%

Note:Run speed around 120% , but u can use teleport.

V1160 item change
QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20200228155105
Relic - Primal Instinct: increased the Health, Speed and Fire damage of the summoned pets

Skill:

Devotion:

2 Likes

1152 L & B build if double crit damage like this 200K - 300K

26970055b319ebc488f005968d26cffc1f17165e

That was fast :slight_smile: for 1.1.6 build

look really fast!

Is it good for SR or crucible?

better for SR 76
not design for crucible, Cru need bysmiel set more AOE damage. but why Farming cru?

For me

cruci = speed, damage & Aoe build
SR = resilence, defense

I will try this later today as a switch from the elemental beastcaller

is Cruici buff make u strong, without buff is weak

It feels bad to get chaos resist from off-hand.
Compensate the chaos resist with components like black tallow on amulet and skull in amor.

Better stats should be chosen, maybe occultist again as previoulsy

And why change from ‘…of chaged Souls’ to ‘of Binding’ ?

Nice :yum: :+1:

@omnitrio updated his bleeding pet conjurer build :slight_smile:

It really seems the sand king proc should be better then the condiut with bleeding damage ?

By the combination of all the pros and cons

No

Adjustment for survival:https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eVLa5rOZ

Battle Pets quantity:1 Primal Spirit + 5 Swarmling
Primal Spirit 1.5s CD

v1.1.9.5 https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62a048DN

i revisited my pets’ bleeding conjurer and came up with above setup/
Farm the trader in Bastion of Chaos for “of the wild” suffix on the ring as Duskdeep86 says.
Need to find some extra pierce + chaos res (on ring, off-hand or weapon) to compensate for it being not capped.

Falcon Swoop is bound to Briarthorns, as there are two of them and proc chance is low (15%)
Rend is bound to Hellhound and Assassins’ Mark is bound to Familiar.

Does not seem fit to create additional topic for it since it’s not original.

Thoughts, ideas? Has anyone tried similar? Maybe devotions should be rebinded?

Overall it’s a full offensive setup with both physical and bleed RR (Huntress, Assassins’ Blade) and damage (Falcon) devotions. NO points/room for Oleron, obviously.

Thoughts, ideas?

Cant see ur build Setup?

Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator - does it open now?
edited previous post with correct link.

Normally, I don’t recommend using physical damage pets ,cause of phy damage through armor, damage will be greatly reduced compared with other damage type. also phy pet set will lost 5 swramlings damage.
I mean Phy + bleeding pets can do everything, but the efficiency is relatively low.
So u already see my pure phy pet build before. now not much advice for you. acid + bleeding is better than ur setup.

Thanks, so Assassin’s blade can be safely dropped and poitns may go into Empty Throne or Wolverine here, if i stick to just bleed damage.
Can you send a link to your acid+bleed setup, please?
Swarmlings are good against Ravager and Mogdrogen, will compare SR 75-76 runs with Mog’ Ardor and Primal Instinct.

this is pure acid, do some comparison in games.

Assassin’s blade is must if u play phy pet. also Dire bear.

1 Like

Thanks. I cannot get both Bleeding and Physical RR/damage devotions, so something should be sacrificed. My main damage is bleeding, physical is a bonus.

Your devotion setup is really nice, though i don’t understand this single point in Rhowan’s Crown as it does not add converted damage to pets, this flat elemental damage applies only to player damage. If this is so, maybe it’s worth getting Sailor’s Guide instead of Eel?
also lack of Primal Spirit is interesting, its damage is not worth it?

how is damage output considering Shaman does not have acid rr?

Mythical Nosferatis or Mythical Shadowfiend Cord?