Despite thinking that I’m done with posting builds (as I’ve made almost everything I wanted in the original game), I’m still here with rather nice and strong build of unusual concept: Chaos Saboteur.
Sabo is known to be one of the weakest classes ever as NB and Demo has very little in common and even less in terms of Chaos damage.
Actually, I thought it should be a failure but after tests the build showed itself pretty good.
- Armor - 3 pcs of Rah’Zin’s Torment as it is the best melee chaos set;
- Amulet - Conduit for extra resists and stats and RR mod to Veil of Shadow;
- Weaponry - Voidspire for supporting chaos FS and Fang of Chthon for RR;
- Medal - racial damage, BWC conversion;
- Helm - for +1 to all skills.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- High damage and very high chaos RR (-126%) fully compensate low flat damage;
- High racial damage against Cthtonians, Undead, very high - against Humans so they melt in seconds;
- Dynamic and aggressive gameplay;
- Nice both solo- and AoE-damage.
- Build is still somewhat squishy (not as sturdy as chaos WH) so don’t charge in battle mindlessly;
- Reaper of the Lost can be a problem despite high RR and racial.
CRUCIBLE - can do better but I’m too lazy now for trying more.