[1.1.6.0 - 1.1.9.0] (DW Melee) Scion of the Void - Chaos Sabo [c+][sr+]

Despite thinking that I’m done with posting builds (as I’ve made almost everything I wanted in the original game), I’m still here with rather nice and strong build of unusual concept: Chaos Saboteur.
Sabo is known to be one of the weakest classes ever as NB and Demo has very little in common and even less in terms of Chaos damage.
Actually, I thought it should be a failure but after tests the build showed itself pretty good.

1.1.9.2 UPDATE: switched from 3 pcs of Rahzin to full Ember Calling, both damage and sustain are better now.

1.1.9.2 GRIMTOOLS LINK - CLICK ME

хаос сабо

1.1.9.0 UPDATE: builds finally got updated after a long time of tweaks and tests. Changed weapon, some items and devos.

1.1.9.0 GRIMTOOLS LINK - CLICK ME

GRIMTOOLS LINK
DOWNLOAD LINK - CLICK ME

BUILD EXPLANATION

• Armor - Ember Calling showed iyself better than Rahzin both defensively and offensively, so I switched to full set instead of using only helmet;
  • Amulet - Conduit for extra resists and stats and RR mod to Veil of Shadow;
  • Weaponry - Voidspire is BiS here as it provides bonuses to mastery and FS;

PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD

PROS

• High damage and very high chaos RR (-126%) fully compensate low flat damage;
  • High racial damage against Cthtonians, Undead, very high - against Humans so they melt in seconds;
  • Dynamic and aggressive gameplay;

CONS

• Build is still somewhat squishy (not as sturdy as chaos WH) so don’t charge in battle mindlessly;
  • Reaper of the Lost can be a problem despite high RR and racial.

VIDEO GALLERY

LOKARR

CRUCIBLE - best run of 4:33

SHATTERED REALM

12 Likes

Reserved for some goods.

Alex gave me the build for testing, didn’t realise it was yours. Here is Cruci vid with a slight skill alteration:

Dmg is surprisingly good for such low WD.

2 Likes

Wow, another nice time!
How does the build feel compared to Rah’Zin WH?

I am glad to see Sabo who is not N & O Cold. well done!

1 Like

I’m glad to see a sabo. Period.

2 Likes

Thanks!
It’s a little different gameplay. Overall it’s slower, of course, but it has ability to kite around the cocktail a little, when things go wrong. Below 5 is possible but requires many runs and reckless piloting.

1 Like

Thanks!
I’m even more happy there’s one more working Sabo and - what’s more - working on a damage type he’s very weak related to.

lol i was just trying to theory craft this build but getting frustrated by the low OA and low HP. then i see your build guide, your gear choices are almost identical to what i chose but i was trying to use serenity. build is a true glass cannon, but good work making it work in high shards.

1 Like

build finally updated for current version of the game (1.1.9.0).

4 Likes

With full Ember’s set

2 Likes

updated the OP with new GT and Crucible video.