[1.1.6.2] Noctirn Infiltrator - Pierce SS Vanilla vibes :)

This looks awesome fluff, great job!

1 Like

i keep 2700 on BM Belgo as well since he kills pretty fast with buffs. I’s not having buffs that may present an issue.

For green fantasy Belgo, all that was needed, for my taste, was War cry, and got 6:10 quite easy with same DA

Purple belgo, because his dps threshold is lower, that will be made even worse by not having the cruci buffs which are so strong that they blur out part of the gap between green and purple.

So for purple I had to lower my DpS a bit in order to be able to survive and that resulted in a greater difference in completion times but still pretty good. I’ll put the purple video up today, I had fun with that one.

Calla ofc had it’s own setup

Thank you!

Just saw this, 4:45 is great time, now how I can beat that :smile:

What ya think about Night’s Embrace amulet?

You can use SR set.

1 Like

You want the % ratio. Even at max roll 42% you still don’t convert everything. This one has quite a bit of RR already so i don’t know how much it is worth losing that.

But that’s not to say it would perform poorly. Pierce SS has a lot of umpf behind it now

Easy. Use 4x T1 beacons :stuck_out_tongue: even after the nerf, I get an average of 5 seconds more per run with them(which at below 5 min means somethting)…I tested it in advance :stuck_out_tongue:

But since i don’t support it i won’t post a video of it. I still think RR should remain as it is now on T2 and T3 and remove rr from T1. I’ve done T3 runs and it’s reasonable

Sorry if this is a stupid question (am on mobile and can’t see the stats on the items).

Is it possible to make something similar as a Dervish?

Dervish would be far better with Acid SS. You can Check out @Neryhttps://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/1-1-5-2-silent-assassins-deathguard-acid-dervish-cold-morgo-spellbreaker-shadow-strike-glass-cannons/96232 build with Deathguard set for that

1 Like

fluff i’m assuming with 1.1.8 change we want different gloves now right? like shadow grasp maybe?

@Gnomish_Inquisition Fluff has retired for a while :frowning:
My setup is about the same as his , I use shadow’s grasp

1 Like

Hello.

I’ve not been playing for a while

My last test a couple months ago was with Shadow’s Grasp indeed. I wanted to see how it improved.

II got an easy 4:36 or so and it can be even faster if you keep at it (but it has to be with Storm beacons though - i used a T3 for fun instead of the usual 4x T1)

I’ll put the link up today. I didn’t post it cause i didn’t have time to grind to sub 4:30 time which is what i wanted for an update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w26mzMON

This is what i’ve last used. Guess i’ll update the main page too

1 Like

thanks for coming out of “retirement” to reply for this :slight_smile:, appreciate the confirmation :+1:

cheers Critt :+1:

What if I told ya we already got that run, or do you wanna do it lol

1 Like

i know you did. :stuck_out_tongue: from roman

My test was around a discussion about that run actually but i hadn’t played in a long time. Need to no-life crucible for a week to get those seconds fine tuned :smiley:

Hi Fluff, I just came from YT where I was watching your video about this build. In fact, I just picked up a copy of Noctirn while playing, and I had never heard of this sword. I was wondering what to do with it anyway. After some time on GrimTools, I came to the conclusion that it would be suitable for an Infiltrator. Not wishing, like you, to use Shadow Strike but still focusing on the main asset of the weapon (the conversion from Cold to Pierce), I wondered if it was possible to create a build purely focused on this conversion and create a kind of alternative to the famous Belgothian Pierce Dual Wielder archetype, while remaining pure Pierce Damage.
I have read the game guides carefully (and with a translator …) but I cannot be completely sure what I understand in them. Knowing that by doubling Noctirn, and with the appropriate stats, it is possible to convert 100% of Cold damage to Pierce damage, would it be possible to maximize these Pierce damage by using, for example, the Deathmarked Set which favors precisely Cold and Pierce?
My question is: When a damage type is fully converted, does it then benefit from the increases of each of two damage types? In other words, knowing that 100% Cold becomes 100% Pierce, the stats of my equipment (in this case the Deathmarked Set) which increase the Cold damage (mainly in terms of +%) “become” therefore, additional Pierce damage ? And so, can I take advantage of both +% Pierce damage AND +% Cold damage additively, as a single increase in Pierce damage?
I hope I could be clear. But if it isn’t, don’t hesitate to ask me to rephrase. I will do my best.
Thanks Fluff :slight_smile:

Hi

I’ve sent you an answer in the video comment

Probably this medal with nice affixes may be a nice addition to this build

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/14180

especially with capping Nightfall to 22/12.

Hi,

I know. This medal was added to GD long after I posted this build.

I tested the medal in November last year but didn’t go through with the results I had in mind (even though the vid bellow has better kill time) therefore the video remains unlisted until maybe one day I try again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GLbLvMb4ao - calc is in the vid as well

1 Like

Imma just leave this here xD

2 Likes

Omg…
Keeping it under the radar? :wink:
Havent seen the weapon, and don’t have it in my 1900 item GD Item collector…
Random drop or farmable? Cant see on my phone…

drops better from particular Monster Totems https://grimdawn.fandom.com/wiki/Monster_Totems
but it’s also a random drop

2 Likes