[1.1.6.2] Beginner's vitality caster Conjurer guide, how to build monster build from the scratch! Suitable for first character

Ok i did. thank you.

Just got Korvan Defender for finishing FG :slight_smile:

what happened to your own diary thread?

When i go on playing the other chars i will post them there. But this char makes so much fun. I had to go on with it.

Hello, just diving into the game (and Vitality Conjurer), is this the most recent build? I was not able to see anything for 1.8 around. Thanks for the guide by the way!

Beginner builds do really need to adjust to newest patches all the time

Thank you! <3

2 Likes

What Ulvar said it’s true. Build will function very well still. The only thing perhaps I will change is to use Bonespike over Boneblade for weapon but both are fine.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for confirmation, I’ll keep your suggestion in mind once I get to those drops.

Also:

Relic, you can get the Bone talisman from Elder Rover quest, in case you lie to keep it.

Sigh… This is my 5th character to reach that quest (yet I am still a noob, played for 3 weeks maybe)… and I NEVER lied… I wondered what that ‘relic you get in Act 2’ was about… :smiley:

1 Like

Bonespike on cojurer? the flat dmg on swarm is more worth than vit RR on pox from the boneblade? But perhaps easier to play with, no need to playing pox and piano from the start :slight_smile:

Maybe https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8670 ugdenbog gun for more vit RR on swarm? should be nice leveling option too :slight_smile:

Oh nice, I forgot about those, I remember putting some into stash, thanks for tip.

Gun also has some cooldown reduction as well, not much, but still

Anyway, there are several options, in the end it also matter what rolls you manage to get on them :slight_smile:

https://www.facebook.com/stephan.bomer.581/videos/754927805443929 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sehr gut!

Although I wonder, why you kited Log, he barely scratch you?

2 Likes

What do you mean with “Log” ?

Loghorrean, the final boss of the base game. We usually call him Log or Loggie.

1 Like

I was not sure if he is dangerous for me so i tried that he dont hit me. The strongest bosses till now are Kravall 1st and 2nd is The endboss of FG. In elite i think i wont fight Kravall.

Got Solaels Decimation now :slight_smile:

Hi mate!

I really like your beginner’s’ guides collection! quite varied :smiley: and quite a headache as so many things to chose from :wink:

Right now I am running The Coyote’s physical FW Warlord. SSF. mid ultimate. a real beast. my first spec.

Out of your beginner’s builds , what would be the 3 strongest ones (by strongest I mean a nice balance between dmg output vs mobs and single targets and survivability).

I am looking for a 2nd spec, but wouldn’t like it to be a stepdown from my current one :smiley:

cheers!

1 Like

Good question, I like Conjurer for tankiness and area damage, for single target/defense I would go DW Nightblade like acid Dervish, maybe 2H melee like Warder or Blade Arc Witchblade/Death Knight.

All from above have beginners guides, you can check in this thread: Beginner build guides Compendium (for AoM + FG expansions) - Grim Dawn / Classes, Skills and Builds - Crate Entertainment Forum

2 Likes