Actually, nothing super-new, extraordinal etc. Credits to Shoot2033, ya1 and mad_lee who have already posted their Cyclone builds on the forum. So I just decided to take my own elementalist which I’ve done far long ago in 22.214.171.124 (though not posted here) and see how it performs after all nerfs.
- Amulet - used for +1 to all skills, can be replaced with M. Stormseer’s Sapphire;
- Armor - chose it over M. Dawnshard Armor as it gives a huge amount of resists and bonuses to skills;
- Scepter - actually, Spark of Ultos is the best 1H weapon now as it provides a ridiculous amount of % damage;
- The rest of the gear is pretty obvious and is used to maximise the potential of Wind Devils, Totems and Mines.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Still nice damage - 4 Wind Devils and some Cinderwinds melt throw everything;
- Fun to play - just summon Winds and Totems and watch them doing the job;
- High RR - goes up to -155% + Viper.
- The build is squishy af so be careful while playing it and don’t facetank in dangerous situations.
- Rather low OA - can be fixed with a proper suffix (of Attack) on amulet.
- Almost zero ways of sustain so the best strategy is to kill everyone before getting yourself killed.