[1.1.7.1] Conjurer of the Dark Arts - 6:30m Crucible 150-170, "naked" Crucible, SR 85+, all Celestials, no greens immortal Conjurer

I like your translation better than mine. But definitely it’s easier translating from English than to English.

@nery: Can you read/speak russian?

Not really. I know some words though. But my language is fairly close to Russian+Cyrillic alphabet makes much easier to find the point, but not to make 100% accurate translation.

All I know is cyka blyat. That and “vodka”

Vodka comes from the word voda which means water. So be careful out there :wink:

1 Like

Wait…you’re saying I’m not supposed to drink my 8 glasses of vodka a day? STFU, and GTFO.

In Russia you have to drink 8 glasses a day of water to not dehydrate. But then someone probably replace it with vodka, so at then end all people become happy, full of love and affection. Screw the regular water, this one better.

PS don’t know what I am talking about. I am teetotaler :smile:

1 Like

Not gonna lie - I was running a marathon once, and a friend of mine thought it’d be hilarious to wait for me at the 16, 17 mile mark with a cup of vodka.

I threw up.

1 Like

God damn, there is almost never a discussion about the build in my guides. But I will take this banter. <3

3 Likes

Mate, your builds are so damn polished as it is, it’s hard to find things to suggest.

So you prefer my entire post to be- hmmm Nice build? Or well done, this looks strong. Please stop making perfectly constructed builds so we can criticize you! Jk

2 Likes

So I will get the questions rolling. I just read the guide (overall nice) but I’m confused about a couple of points.
you say

and

Which are a bit contradictory. I get that the % gains are minor because this is one of those skills which adds to your global (as opposed to one that only impacts the main node), but once into overcap you start to see ~5 increments for flat, which is ~150 vit at 3000%.

So basically the first node is so strong that this second node is relatively not needed?

I don’t think the build uses flat damage much. And IIRC, because wendigo totem does damage the same way raging tempest does, I don’t think 2x totems deal double the damage. They just cover 2x the area if placed right.

Ahh so the totems are 100% relying on the %heal as opposed to the leech?

%adcth on blood pact only applies to attacks with a %WD on it, and proportionately so.

E.g. an attack with 200% WD will benefit twice as much from the listed adcth value. So no, wendigo totems don’t get lifeleech from bloodpact

It’s not that. First nod is the damage that Wendigo Totem does to mobs. Second nod is the flat damage that you and your allies get when you are in the radius. Kind of like flat damage from Steel Resolve or Rebuke or Temper. This build has no use for it since it doesn’t do any weapon damage. Only weapon damage attacks it does is thru Bat devotion proc, and because the weapon damage there is very low - flat scales super poorly on that. And global %Vitality damage boost is negligible.

Right, in this build the %WD bonus is not significant, but there is still a bit of flat in there. I guess it is an evaluation of skill waste. Got it.

And second node has no impact on first. OK. Learned something.

Yup. Exactly that. Not to threadjack or anything, but that’s the reason why I went ham on bloodpact in my build (i.e. 2x 70% WD from biting blades), and why lee’s build doesn’t.

1 Like

Not exactly. Flat damage is added to attacks that have weapon damage on it. If your attack has 100% weapon damage or more - you take full advantage of flat damage. If it’s less than 100% - it scales down. This build has no attacks with weapon damage in it (except Bat proc).

Right. It still makes sense in the Oblivion concept…by accident…hah!. But I did have it a bit confused and thanks.

1 Like