[1.1.6.2] Deathmarked reborn: Trickster + Blademaster, 5 mins Cruci, SR75+ cold DW melee

How is this build in 1.1.7.2?

It’s in a good shape, 1.1.6 version that is. I’ve changed it for 1.1.7.0 with good Ellena’s amulet (in game, not in the post). But then in 1.1.7.2 it was immediately shafted and is now practically pointless because it needs double rare rolls to beat the legendary one.

Sorry for not updating it but with so many radical changes to the endgame balance, updating and optimizing builds for every patch is simply not fun anymore and feels a lot like a job i didn’t apply to.

1 Like

haha yea it is hard to keep up with all the builds. totally understandable :smiley: I dont see any good DW melee cold damage for 1.1.7.2 :frowning: sad af

Have this one (again, not updated for .2 but still works, of course):

Cold DW is one of the strongest melee bases.

1 Like

awesome, thanks a lot.

how is this build with updated grimtool against ravager? or will i need more armor for that?

The build hasn’t been updated for two patches but should still be working. There was a brief time when the Ellena’s amulet was better than the legendary but it’s not anymore.

Ravager fight is standalone as with all the Celestials. If you change the augments to counter Ravager’s dmg and use some potions to stack more HP it should be possible.