[1.1.7.0] Green Lantern: 5:45m Crucible Gladiator 150-170, easy SR 75-76 Aether Lightning caster Spellbinder [vid][c+][sr+]

Hmmm. Should be great in come builds I have kn mind.

Great build.

Just in time to rework my spellbinder and waste all these mats i have been trading :slight_smile:

…and it has Callidor’s Tempest

1 Like

Nice build well polished. I made a similar one a while ago but with Wrath & Reaper of the Accursed, 2p Diviner, 3p Krieg for the hardcapped Devastation. But can’t compete with that sword.

I agree about the pants. If you’re not gonna take Harmony for the disrupt res I’d take Wraithborne for the oa and good ranks. Lots of crit on Aether Lightning (and global too) gets no love from that low oa. Hussle da out somewhere else or just leave it at 2.6k. Binders are perfectly playable at that da levels.

1 Like

Those pants are bis here in terms of balance. Build desperately needs that physical resist to facetank everything both in Crucible and SR 75-76. DA/Freeze res are a really nice bonus here. Walking speed is also not lost on this build as it it has it barely capped and with just one teleport from the rune it affects build’s performance quite a bit.

Of course for maximum Crucible speed you can take Wraithborne pants and do max Spirit dump, but I don’t see the point in that.

Altered it slightly for more dmg.

And how it looks with max settings:

1 Like

Sick vids, added them to the guide. Max graphics settings video is especially beautiful.

Also added some of the better runs of my own:

Nice build. One silly question: why not Devastation when the set heavy support it? Could get 21/16.

I would take it, yeah, it would definitely push the build in the stratosphere. Except you can’t use Devastsation without an off-hand :slight_smile:

Wow I haven’t even noticed till now that there is a skill called Aether lightning. I don’t understand how someone can play high SR shards with such low DA.

Cool build! Do you think a lightning version can work?

Pretty easy, barely an inconvience. ~2820 is actually quite a lot when you are playing a Spellbinder, because you have a lot of active defenses like Mirror/MoT cycle as well as Nullification. You can watch Shards videos, I am facetanking every Nemesis there.

It might, but definitely take Iskandra’s relic and invest more into Spirit

Those defenses are not always up and you can get crit. When you have modifiers of lower DA for player and higher crit for monsters. It is too low for my taste. My min is 2900 and that is with other defenses. On char with weaker defenses I rather have 3000 DA.

I think you might be right about the relic, even though damage without Elemental Imbalance proc up will be a lot lower. Dumping more points into Spirit means health goes below five digits, which hurts my soul a little.

rough sketch: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQkAEnV

Should definitely take Storm Box there.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try it out!

I was sceptical about this build, however it ended up being pretty good in deep SR

Here’s the video of SR85 bossroom. I could have dodged Fabius SS, but got distracted by skeletons.

2 Likes

Ok, that was even more unexpected. However, the arena was quite an easy one (apart from kuba). Died once during the whole run (to Kuba, that was a pity death).

SR90 passed (Allthough, that was first and only run, and I’m not sure about succes rate.)

4 Likes

That’s pretty insane! Added both videos to the op.

2 Likes

1.1.7.0 Update

Gave this monster a bit of a facelift. Tankier and more damaging than before!

3 Likes

Really like this build, find myself switching between this and @Nery build. This is a really rough sketch especially the devotions but do you think there is any potential in a Templar build converting this to physical? The Cleaver’s probably need to roll cast speed…
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/b28Ll6L2