[1.1.8.0] Sentinel of the Three Witchblade CR 4:40 + 5:50EX naked/ 100sr with Fevered Rage + 2.5kDA / Celestials -> Ravager 33 sec + Crate ~1 min facetank + Callagadra 44 seconds

That nerfs non-retal builds that use those items.

Probably yes, there were some builds based of conversion of these items except witchblade who were underperforming/overperforming?

Thank you for your continuous attention.

My channel hasn’t been changed.

Saw your channel few months ago, today @Duskdeep86 send me link, hard to find it. Looked at your setup but I can’t go under 25-27 Ravager times so these few seconds seems rng matter + perfect rolls on the gear too.

Wow, I have translated it by google translate and still not getting it! What’s going on?

Don’t acusse me of copying without evidence. I use my own ideas. However I will discuss basing on things I see in this thread - you can post your gt links too becuase there are only pictures.

1. This build - Witchblade retaliation
I’ve already wrote and made some short tests before Cccsennn even posting anything about using 4 parts of this set 2 weeks ago:

I’ve killed Ravager in 39 seconds with very halfass gear and without optimizing devotion route and itemization for times. The thread who gave me attention to eventually take closer look at it:

You can see WARLORD with 4 parts of this set killing superbosses fast but because I found FEW MONTHS ago “fevered rage method” with Sentinel:

I’ve decided to optimize new setup with witchblade and this set because sentinel failed hard with survivality. I am not the most creative builder here but physical retaliations I know pretty well. Took me like 30-40% of my playtime and sitting in grimtools (300 hours?) - whatever itemization, combination of items, devotion routes, skill points you can give me you can place a bet I’ve already tested or at least considered it.

I got link to his channel TODAY (saw it last time in like December?) and what I can understand from chinese letters and no GT links, I’ve made some other choices and in my opinion more reasonable in terms of speedrunning these bosses. However it looks like we got similar effects with ~1 second differences.

1. Conjurer Dark one using Nightbringer? This build is copied yes BUT not from his but from my RITUALIST who I’ve posted here:

Give me please his GT link to compare it.

1. Forcewave variations I was playing since being total noob, from beginner guides. Using SR set for physical version is not really some mystic knowledge and it’s far from being creative/unique to acuse anyone of copying it. If you want physical forcewave you have two choices - go Octavius or go SR set. @Nery did Octavius set, I did SR set, I gave him credits. Because I have his actual channel I found his GT for this one build:
    https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V07G4y2

Now compare it’s to my: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/qNY8MrAZ

Forcewave warlord using sr set, similar concept, another build. You don’t need to be a genious to find SR set working good on everything for shattered realm.

4. Aether spellbinder
Concept I saw from few chinese builders months ago, got GD stashed and made my own version AND:

If he was pioneer I will add him to credit section.

Summarizing - one concept who I’ve really got idea from others and GAVE FULL CREDITS (and didn’t know it was his because names were other if I remember) and other concepts are my own with full evidence so I won’t give credits because someone used SR set or nightbringer (plenty of the builds with it and pretty obvious choice) and especially for a build I wrote about far before him.

2 Likes

No nerfs to physical items, please. Non-retal physical dmg is already barely playable.

Two obviously OP things here are retal part of counter-strike and Set of the Three.

If this is even the case (which i doubt) and if Chinese community is concerned about this, they really should find some ambassador or whatever, with a decent grasp on English, to share their builds and thought on the game with the rest of the world.

Chinese community is large and has lots of ideas but these ideas don’t reach us very often. I know English and Chinese are very different languages but as far as i can tell 80% of this forum population are not native speakers. Yet everyone tries to communicate.

4 Likes

@ABCbarbecue is their ambassador here but translating long discussions may be very tiresome experience for him. Their forum is very hard to navigate through with hundreds of pages, especially for someone who don’t understand chinese. Translator don’t do very well here, some things may be understandable.

Still acussing me of copying builds from some deeps, not posting gt links and when I find one link then it happen to be another build, wtf. Not even mention forum dates are here.

1 Like

That post is just for fun. They often say I’m a spy.
I’m sorry for the controversy. I’ve deleted the post.
please Let this end.

3 Likes

Okay mate, let’s end this senseless discussion :wink:
You are always welcome here to exchange experience!

3 Likes

It’s my fault. I didn’t consider the consequences before posting.
I’m sorry to have caused you so much trouble.

3 Likes

Thank you for your generosity.
About the question you mentioned last time.Maybe it’s better to move [Damage conversion] elsewhere, or delete it directly.
Physical retaliation does not count armor, while TheTree has the highest Retaliation Damage.
I think even if we reduce it to 20%, it’s still very powerful.

It’s just so funny unrelated parties become so agitated in this.
Obviously some people need to grow up a bit more to learn the fact this is just a game but nothing more.
Just ignore them and go back to game.

If a post that was meant for fun created such controversy then it must be some great post! I’d love to see it translated just for the drama but as mature adults maybe it’s just better to end it.

It’s not his fault, it’s that I didn’t think about it thoroughly before I posted the post, which caused trouble. I don’t want this to happen. sorry again.

I have shared a lot of construction and ideas in the forum before, and tried to use translation software to organize the language.
I haven’t played Gd in the middle for a while. The new forum is different from before. I’m still learning how to use it.

It’s really the stupidest thing I’ve done today.

This looks like a lot of fun! Just wondering, if the build can do Mogdrogen, will the setup be a particular one…?

I guess even after the expected nerf, this build will still be pretty strong.

@MrSL88 I have no Mogdrogen alive on any of my saves so didn’t try but it shouldn’t be a problem imo, Mogdrogen is meme-celestial, just stack max lightning resistances + overcap them and you can kill him even with unfinished, underleveled and unoptimized build facetanking 100% of the time. Crucible/superbosses setup should do the job.

@Lamante depends how nerf would work, making fevered rage penalted for retaliation could destroy this concept more than nerfing some retaliation values on set or repairing bug with avoiding enemies armor with physical damage converted.

Farming GD 2020

Less nerfs to items and nerf to GDStash farming please

1 Like