[1.1.8.0] Slow Jacker - Elementalist that melts everything down in seconds with electrocution, easy SR 65+

This is something I could play with https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvG0lJZ Will perhaps try it later today.

The last link I posted has made a significant improvemnts to survivability with practically no damage loss. Wind Devil is really useless. I did not know that. Thanks ya1. If there will be no other suggestions I will later edit the main post.

I have changed links in the main post for those with slightly changed skill points and a significantly improved survivabilty.

i am very interested in your build, can u please give us a guide on leveling? which skills to prioritize? how u dual wield?

I always try to level my builds the way they play at the end if it is possible. I don’t do any special leveling stuff like others may. Just level with the skills you use. I recommend starting with Shaman using Wind Devils and Totems, later you can pick up the demolitionist part. At the begining I would use some melee 2 hander and primal strike before you have both Wind Devils and Storm Totems at good enough level (let’s say around level 20-25) then switch to some good off-hand and dagger (or scepter) till level 94 with some skill from component (ice spikes or fireball). Use the rest of the gear to fix resistances.

The medal enable dual wield melee

1 Like

I was goofing around in GT as always, and came up with this shit https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPE9GGN

PS, SJ, ST, maelstrom, and your favorite charge-up skill Savagery :wink:
Wendigo totem could/should be added for more life steal I guess

Does PS work as dual wield as well or only one hand will strike?

Seems to hit with both wpn’s

Cadence shows the same thing…

witth the new PS weapon, it hits DW, both hands, if you equip it like that.

Bare in mind though that Torrent will proc the same 1x, not 2x.

Only PS main skill will be 2x

1 Like

The idea I had here was just to add electrocute, which will not stack anyway from same source

But cadence still dont hit with both wpns at the same time?

What i did in testing phase (before and after feedback, cause it needed some buffs like more electrocute) and found it did the most dmg, was DW elementalist. And i thin Valinov did this as well

CD SJ with massive burst and electrocute and PS DW spam. You can use Stormrender x2 or 1x +Ultos stick. It melted the dummy in 10 seconds

Ehh this one is complicated. It doesn’t hit DW necessarily but you can speed up Cadence procs with DW wps. But when I tested it it was inconsistent and weird. Was like 3x normal procs ever 3rd hit and then 2x procs ever 2nd hit.

From what I remember Z said about this is that Cadence has a hidden internal cool down (this was news for me) and with enough Attack speed and WPS proccing you can sometimes bypass this and proc Cadence sooner. but it’s inconsistent, although a DPS gain overall.

hope that makes some sense. i’d have to look on Discord for his word for word explanation

1 Like