[1.1.9.7] The Succulent Sucker - 4:37m Crucible Gladiator 150-170, Shards 70-71 Chillwhisper Reaper caster by mad_lee [c+][sr][vid]

Thanks for AWESOME build! This is very fun and powerful :smiley: I have a some question.
I tried wearing this Off item( https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/12600 ) during the game, but the damage increase rate was quite high. Is it a bad choice compared to existing items? ( Sry I’m newb… :frowning: )
I would be very grateful if you would reply me when you have time :laughing:

Thanks, will add this to the op. Ravenous Earth is a nice twist, but seems to be very close in performance to Ring of Steel version.

Not a bad choice, just not the best. Definitely usable before you find Speaker for the Dead off-hand.

1 Like

Thanks a lot ! :smiley:

I can’t figure out how to equip the pants with the physique requirement of 927.

Some gear was crafted for %physique as adviced below grimtools link :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK Thanks, I stashed the belt to get enough physique, all the other gear I already had legit, except for the helm + medal which I had Angrim craft.

1 Like

update for 1.1.9.1

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0mBMrZ

1 Like

Thanks for the update! Would you use the same build in SR? I find this build is a bit on the squishier side and fairs better in crucible than SR so was wondering if you had any thoughts.

I’ve taken over the thread so that we can have an up-to-date OP and entry in Grim Tools build database.
New 1.1.9.7 Grim Tools in the OP, no new videos.

The Grimtools link goes to the old version with none of the changes listed in the new ‘Essence-Sucking Questions’ or new screenshots.

I really enjoyed this build back when I played it. Hopefully I can find some time to play the update.

1 Like

No, it’s the most up to date 1.1.9.7 version from the author. The questions and the rest of the thread might be outdated though.
I like playing Cold DE Reaper too which is actually the reason why I wanted this thread to be updated.

3 Likes