[1.1.7.0] Chonky Dervish - a poison stacking beefcake

I checked: “X scale with player damage bonuses”, it’s basically self-explanatory. Only cunning, spirit and % damage is applied.” Along with OA.

Molten Walkers have spirit, which is maybe what the damage is scaling off on.

I’ve read a bit too.

So:

The Mutator Converts the Fire Dmg To Vitality. So if i stack Vit% it rises. BUT if i stack FIRE% it also SHOULD rise because the Mutator Converts Fire to VIt? Or am i Wrong here?

The mutator is different since it essentially gives you new pets which deal acid and vitality and nothing else. All damage bonuses only affect those listed elements.

@Ziller I’m still missing 2 components but I finally took it to SR 65-66 and the clear times were great. I was just running around and everything was melting lol. The only thing I didn’t really like was the Apothecary heal casting animation, but you have a reliable 4 sec heal on tap anyway. I’ll try to push higher and get to some bosses after I get more ugdenbloom in.

Here is my Callagadra kill. No pharma or special prep, just the build as is. Just run around and dodge bad stuff and it dies pretty quick.

download link?

Sorry to burst your bubble. But nope. GoE DoT dont stack at all even the damage as well. Only one DoT active at all time. Even you have 4 GoE, it still count one DoT. The Celestial Presence view all GoE summons as one entity and therefore active one nonstackable DoT.
I know it is disappoint. But that is the way it is.

EDIT: You are welcome to test it. Go to dummy. Then summon one GoE. Wait until they active their Celestial Presence. You will see damage tick on dummy. Then summon second GoE. after it active CP. You will see the damage tick is still the same. That apply to third and fourth.

1 Like

How 180k ticks are possible if the damage doesn’t stack?

Hmm…If he talk about GoE cleave attack. Then that is stackable. It just that GoE second node Celestial Presence is not stackable.

1 Like

Hi there, cool guide!
I am having an issue understanding the devotions though. I am at 46/55 devotion points, and I am still missing 3 Eldritch for the requirement for Abomination. Next point I finish Affliction, which grants me another bonus eldritch, but that leaves me at 16, not the 18 required for abomination.

I have spider - Raven - manticore - Scythe - Murmur - panther - vulture. Hope you can help, and thanks for the guide :slight_smile:

You forgot Hawk, which gives 3.

Very cool looking build, I’m going to try it. Any tips on what to use before you get the Pandemic dagger? Or an efficient way to farm the dagger? Thanks!