[1.1.9.0] KaosKats V2 Taking pets to the Darkside || 5.18 Cruci ||

Depends what you wanna do, if you dont use gdstash mayas are alot more friendly.

I don’t know what gdstash is.

Which build or both builds can do high sr?

Both builds are high SR capable afaik , Maya has more experience with these then I do and she even played this build more than I so she would have to tell you.

I haz been summoned!!! :3

If SR is the goal, KaosKats all the way. The ease with which it kills bosses even 90+ is not even funny (for the enemies :P)

1 Like

A Wild Fwuffy appears :3

So… when can I see KaosKats here: GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.23] :yum:

1 Like

I was thinking about that today believe it or not, Maybe I put that together again in the morning while I drink my coffee

1 Like

Hype is real

2 Likes

Coffee is a go, today we do 5mins

1 Like

Nether Salazar nor the Kat on Aggressive stance :expressionless:

1 Like

lol thats true… Ill run it some more properly then

1 Like

Hey, these results are amazing for pet build! Especially chaos one which seems “niche” :wink:

What about taking Doom bolt instead of Bloody pox and binding it to Dying God? Does it have 100% chance to trigger effect? If it has 100% chance to trigger then should be better choice, faster proc and less agro from ticks in SR.

2 Likes

Ive had that suggestion before and since Im messing with this today I think thats what Ill do, Trying to get some decent results without all the greenery

2 Likes

Sees that more than 12 hours have passed since last post
Deduces that Crittrain is ded, eaten alive by the Pussy

Vows to Raid his fridge to make sure no food goes to waste

1 Like

But only if said food is ice cream. :wink:

2 Likes

Well the less green/no double rare version works just fine but it doesnt get close to the times of how it is post. I might still throw it in build anyways because it is still very stable and tanky.
I even have him back with yeti too :smiley:

2 Likes

No more double rares folks (dunno if the very specific magic affixes is any better) but enjoy.

1 Like

Sees new build and results
Fwuffy.exe stops working, unable to make sense of how totally not OP :zantai: the build is
Searches for random reaction gif on the internet to post because at a loss for words

2 Likes

First things first, the build is still a monster even in SR 120. Not sure how or why it still does this much damage, but it does.

That said, I must also concede that as easy it is to kill enemies, it is just as easy to die.
If you get aggro, you die. If you get hit by Iron Maiden or Fabius, step on a single BennJahr’s mine, a meteor lands anywhere withing your field of view… you get the idea.

Perhaps because I am used to playing builds that go all in on defense (i.e, my own builds), this was extremely challenging for me and I spent god knows how many hours trying to actually do atleast one run after boasting to Crittrain via PM that the build shreds SR 120 :sweat:

The reason is mostly that the non boss shards go extremely fast since like I said above, there is alot of damage packed into the build and so it does Shred through most things. Plus, as you can see from the screenshot, I did not shy away from using consumables either. Since I had tested the build before, I kind of had an idea what to expect, so started using consumables from the beginning itself rather than wait till the boss room.

My issue however was Fabius “ICritU<3” Gonzar showing up pretty much every single run. And when he didn’t, he sent his friend Iron “IWantHugsies :3” Maiden. Both of them only need to look in your general direction for you to die. 2 runs where they didn’t show up, I had Moosi + Kaisan in one and Reaper + Kuba in another.

So, most of the time was spent trying to actually get a boss room I could complete. I finally got one with Salazin, the Shattered Blade, Valdaran, Zantarin & Benn’jahr. Even there I died plenty and had to reset aggro multiple times because Valdaran kept swapping me into the middle of everything leading to extreme violation and defilement of the summoner and his pets…

Salazin fell first, followed by Valdaran and then Zantarin and finally Benny. To be honest I wasn’t even sure I would be able to complete it and originally wanted to go for the lava map, but was too tired to further tempt fate…

As for gameplay, it revolved around running like a headless chicken on fire through a minefield while being carpet bombed…

As for consumables, pretty much everything I could think of, I used. I also got the extra temporary Pet thingy from Vile Tincture just for extra dps.

Major issue was aggro even though it is a beastcaller build with 17/12 GroundSlam. I suppose it could be attributed to having more active skills and not getting that mutator which lowers enemy resistance to Taunts.

Also, there was the health drain from Dying God and low HP & HP Regen compared to my usual Pet builds that I am familiar with. Combine that with a piano-ish playstyle which also is something I am not used to… and I was having trouble with piloting.

But I must also say that seeing the boss’s health bar vanishing rapidly as opposed to feeling like fighting Callagadra, was pretty awesome.

And before I forget, Camera Abuse naturally was exploited to the maximum. We will see how things turn out SR wise in the next patch once Camera thingy is removed, but I am willing to bet that it would still be a monster. Having to fight 2 bosses at once doesn’t make much difference if they melt like Ice cream in boiling water :stuck_out_tongue:

All that said, the Fwuffy haz done its part and now for the most important thing:

112sfff

3 Likes

Goodness , Thats alot of great info and I greatly appreciate it @Maya
I might try some different devos, Tree would probably help alot here and with my messing around with korvaak lately I would imagine that petrify to help here also. Might be worth looking at/trying.

1 Like