[1.1.9.8] Luminari Godkiller: Ravager, Mogdrogen, Callagadra, Crucible 4:40, SR 75-76 Belgothian Infiltrator/Blademaster

The main thing that your spec was missing is damage to have enough adtch and to kill dangerous enemies quicker. Also another small but important detail that I forgot to mention is restless remains in gloves - absolutely crucial for this kind of build.

Thank you so much for your knowledge! I spend more time counting than playing :slight_smile: and rebuilding… :smiley:

1.1.8.1 viable? New and got some gear and want a build to kill bosses.

1 Like

Wondering the same, but I think it should still be quite good.

I would say Infiltrator would need a bit of rework in terms of gear but Blademaster spec should still be very solid defensively. Maybe use blue pants with huge cunning roll and bonus to Night’s Chill, or spec into Reaper’s pants and get 24/16 Blade Spirits. For Celestials it would need certain tweaks too.

New updates to the build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eVLw0a42

Fast af and super fun.

CR:

SR75-76:

SR80 (by me):

3 Likes
3 Likes

Скажите, пожалуйста, нужно ли вносить какие-либо изменения в билд Вашего Фихтовальщика в связи с выходом патча 1.1.9.0? Или он до сих пор актуален?

1 Like

Callagadra kill

GT for Calla: GRIMTOOLS

1 Like

Help me understand the Word of Pain path. The way I am currently looking at it, this represents 16 skill points spent only to gain a -30% pierce resistance debuff.

Are those many skill points worth it? Is this a meaningful debuff at such a cost?

RR is the easiest way to improve damage, especially against highly resistant monsters.

16 points though, you spend 14 - one in main skill, one in 2nd node for area, and then 12 in the last node for the RR.

1 Like

Ghoul makes this guy unkillable. Somehow it’s unkillable in other people’s hands even without Ghoul but i guess i’m just not as skilled player :man_shrugging:

Do you mind posting your devotion with ghoul included?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/DV9Em6aV

1 Like

Update to 1.1.9.1 for blademaster
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4ZDBeOY2

3 Likes

@grey-maybe I’m really scratching my head trying to understand why not one point in Belgothian sheers is worth it, when you net 11 or 12 points total with all the bonuspoints from gear.
Is there some hidden issues? Slow animation? Make other skills proc less often?
Sheers! :slight_smile:

yes, animation on BS sucks compared to Zolhan.

1 Like

Hey, so I am still fairly new to the game… have made a couple characters now but enjoying Blademaster the most by far, and nearing level 100.

I was checking this out, and I saw it on someone else’s build… why do you not get Amarastas Quick Cut? Even 1 point into it + my gear gets it to like level 6. The only thing I could guess is that the proc takes away from attack time / other procs, or something? I saw where you said even after buff or something it still wasn’t worth taking, I just don’t understand why to not just invest at least a point into it, unless it’s for the reasons I mentioned.

Same question for Zolhan’s technique.

Was really hoping someone might help me out here… Thanks!

Edit: Also, I see Oleron taken up which looks pretty cool, but it’s a lot of +% physical damage… which I thought goes to waste the way GD calculates damage, since with swords + blades of nadaan, we are doing pretty much all pierce damage, arent we?

Oleron has % pierce

When you get deep into the mechanics of how certain skills work AQC and a few others are often skipped because of how they behave.

Thank you. I also just saw the post directly above mine… lol, sorry.

Hmm. It seems pretty universal so I’ll try dropping it. Might try to mess around at the dummy and see how I can tell for myself. Appreciate it.

Edit: I just looked at Oleron again in tools, and in-game, and I don’t see Pierce damage anywhere. Am I missing something?