[1.1.9.8] Luminari Godkiller: Ravager, Mogdrogen, Callagadra, Crucible 4:40, SR 75-76 Belgothian Infiltrator/Blademaster

What’s your experience like using living shadow? I’ve browsed around and people say it dies too quickly especially in crucible, though they seem just fine in your videos.

Might give this build a try and convert my cold infiltrator to pierce. Steal some gear from my blademaster toon. Always found dw blademaster too squishy but inquisitor seal might be the way

It does fine job of clearing out some trash mobs and leeching some hp for you. Sir Spanksalot pointed to me that you can use them to block some paths for monsters if you are good at positioning. And I never worry about them dying because as soon as one dies I proc another one pretty fast.

But overall probably one of the weaker tier 3 devotions procs (nodes are amazing tho).

Hi Lee,

I am a relatively new Grim Dawn player and I’m currently levelling your build. I have some questions which you could maybe answer. Could you post some intermediate skill trees for levelling? I have also noticed that you don’t have 100% WPS in your skill tree, did I overlook something, or are there just not enough points so that other things do more damage? I would also love to see a little section about green items, I guess cutthroats prefix is bis since it gives flat pierce damage, however I’d love to know a bit more about the boots. On those you have thunderstruck, I guess because there maybe isnt something with pierce damage and thunderstruck is one of those mods that offers a good amount of OA and also elemental damage that gets converted. How important is the battle cry part for the damage? Would some other green boots with high oa and life but without the battlecry also be better than the legendary boots you suggest?

Thanks for answering in advance, I’m really liking your build so far.

How new are you? If you don’t have the belgothian set filled, don’t bother with this build.
Greens are mostly resistance fillers and percentage damage bonuses don’t work with converted damage.

Still quite new, but I have a char that I can farm crucible with, so I have a complete Belgothian set. I mean new more in a way that I don’t know too much about actual mechanics, as in what stacks multiplicatively, what additively and so on. New on the theorycrafting stuff might be a better description

Best alternative to M Peerless eye? Empowered essence of beronath?

My answers are in red, thanks!

Non-mythical Peerless Eye. Rimetongue Pendant. Empowered essence will work, but just get non-mythical Peerless Eye, it’s an easy item to trade since everyone wants mythical despite their stats being almost the same.

Ok. Thanks!

Have you considered rimetongue pendant here?

Yes, but loosing +1 to nightblade skills 10-12% crit damage and ~100 OA is just too much. Loosing +1 to nightblade skills and crit damage is especially painful.

This looks like a guide aimed at people with every damn endgame items… It looks fun though. How would that build works in hardcore going from level 1 :confused:

Just level coldfiltrator with haggard till you get all required items.

Just use one of the many leveling guides for Nightblade or Inquisitor or what Ptirodaktill said above.

There is also a grimtools link with 0 (zero) end-game green items, just legendaries (and 1 epic ring) that should be very close in performance to the original build.

Decided to visit our old friend Ravager and give it another go. After a couple of failed tries and gear/skills tweaking (forgot how to gear against him, lol), killed him in 3:47 minutes. Uploaded a video of a kill (previous one was slower and of a bad quality anyway).

Fight requires quite a bit of focus, I was basically eyeballing my cooldowns and my health bar the entire fight while holding down mouse1. Changed a ring, and decided to use Hungerer’s Oil (because why not). Updated Grimtools for Ravager setup.

Hey there,
just found last piece of Belgothian set, so I am leveling this char now. I dont want to level with ABB + RoH, its super strong but Ive already done that with my rune spammer. I am leveling with WoP, but single target is horrible. Any recommendations for good single target skill that destroys heroes/bosses, while WoP takes care of the packs? Would Shadow Strike work?

Thanks

Depends on your character level. Support WoP with Censure and Night’s Chill. For single targets SS would definitely work, especially with dual Crescent Moons at level 50. In fact, I think WoP can carry you as far as level 30 (not sure tho).

Level 30? I knew its only a leveling skill, but had no idea it scales that bad xD
So at what lvl would you recommend to basically switch to this build? I mean it uses Belgothian Strikes, so technically its only possible from lvl 94, but is there something that could replace this skill until I get lvl 94 and just level with this build?

I have no personal experience of leveling with WoP, so I can’t say how far can it take you, I took that advice from other builders. But from personal experience, leveling untill level 50 with Infiltrator was a piece of cake and after level 50 too, and I was wearing Lokkar untill level 94.

Yes. Replace it with cadence if you want.

Seriously. Get 2 havocs and just wreck havoc.

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/1472
Will have to postpone the BiS relic by 24 levels, but the gameplay will be similar to the endgame spec.