[1.1.9.0] Rah'binger Witch Hunter wins the game: SR75+, Celestials, Crucible consistent <6 mins, 9.5 sec dummy, 3.8 sec MadQueen. All on the same 0 green build

Maybe i just got so used to the build and automatically avoid all possible obstacles so it’s consistent to me… Because i’m not that good of a pilot overall. But i played this build whenever i wanted to relax and complete the Crucible when frustrated with some other build i’m testing.
Thanks for input.

1 Like

Yeah, understandable, you know it better than everyone. And it doesn’t feel that glassy in all honesty. But some things can just wreck it really really fast. By the way, couple of points for RoS and CoS just to proc Hungering Void would also help during tough Nemesis waves when surronded by two Reapers + Fabius for example. Just one cast of RoS to proc Fumble would increase the chances of surviving such an encounter quite a bit, imo, and you don’t have to spam it every time.

RoS as a two-pointer is dps and survivability loss. Fumble chance is very low thus unreliable. Movement skills are kinda perfect for big buff procs. I’ve settled on it after various tests.

1 Like

2.2k da + sub 10k health + sub 30% overcap on ele res = love it.

I’m not sure that spirit dump does much, though, for the sacrifice in defense. There are no % bonuses. The difference between this and the regular ~500 spirit is only about 250% dmg, and build already has 3.6k% raw.

Hey, it’s 2.4k DA, get your facts straight! :smile:

Yeah, it doesn’t give much. About +8% total dmg. I just never came back from it because i didn’t notice a big drop in survivability.

That DA… That SR…

Fwuffy.exe has stopped working

3 Likes

You pilot too good. :wink:

Btw, question, how’s the Black Star of De-shit? Not sure but I think Rev is still worth it despite the bitch slap of 1.1.5.1. It’s 10 rr more after all and almost 100% of the time. With million adcth you could maybe drop Ghoul?

You got over 3.6k% with DG and Abo so over 3.7k% with top rolls. Spirit at 500 gives you 230% more so probably about 4k% total. 270% more is 6-7% gain. Not nothing.

As long as you don’t give them a chance to crit you, da is much overrated. If you get unlucky you get unlucky.

I feel like the phys res boost of ghoul might be needed

I can’t really remember why i ditched Revenant… It’s possible to get both chaos procs and Revenant but the map isn’t pretty that way. I think i was satisfied with storm beacon’s RR. And black star gives RR in boss fights in SR or when you need to fight a boss in the spawn, out of beacon’s range.

It’s possible to replace Ghoul, yes. But not recommended. Phys res buff saves ass.

Oh, I understand… :expressionless:

Yeah, then it’s 100%. But in Crucible where jump around…

I’m last to advocate dropping Ghoul normally. But… Jackal gives you speed from Lantern and I’m feeling like Fiend here. Every proc hits 4 times (2 projectiles circling twice) so it’s 80% weapon dmg plus flat in 360 degrees. That or maybe Eye of the G.? That monster weapon dmg translated to low cooldown AoE procs just feels good to me. Ofc it’s all a matter of taste.

No way! You wouldn’t stand a chance against combat dummies with that DA! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sick build man! Good job! Too bad it’s not usable for HC in its current spec without an extra 500+ DA

Tbh, you may be right. dropping ghoul in favor of revenant or even wendigo may not be a bad idea. Getting that reduced racial damage from reaper is quite huge, especially since that DR isnapplied before armor

EDIT: if you can patch cc-res some way, I think grey magis may be BiS here

Someday…
Pharma for AS was used in the fantasy setup btw.

Yeah, to use it in HC you’ll need a whole different approach. Although you can boast DA big time just by physique dump and double Ravager’s Eye. Smth like this:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mbBrlV

1 Like

The main problem of Revenant - it’s a -4 affinity constellation with no OA/DA. My AS is capped, i dont need adcth and Reaper is not a big problem. So it comes down to skeletons. Imo skeletons cant justify it as well. There is a limited amount of situations where you’d find them more useful than beacons. Beacons give instant RR. Skeletons need to hit the target you want. But because you blink all the time and do so much dmg, the target is already half dead when it takes Revenant’s RR.

Looks very good actually! I’d also use the Dark Progenitor rune for both DA and OA shred there.

1 Like

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4VxlKkbV

250 OA and ghoul for a bunch of aoe and a juicy flat damage proc on the medal, might give it a push in crucible, but not sure how well it survives without Ghoul.

I personally like overcapping AS and/or CS by 10% if I can afford to just as a buffer against debuffs and mutators

Guardian Gaze was one thing i was itching to try. But i was already micromanaging too much stuff to try smth completely new and i havent used this proc before.
I’m pretty sure black star is better for medal. That flat is really small - +23 on avg with 60% uptime. Also Eldritch Fire needs to be bound to Touch of chaos, otherwise it’ll proc badly against bosses.

If you test it, do tell how the Gaze performs. I might try smth like this myself:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2d4bmJ2

1 Like

I can always put Guardian’s Gaze on CoF, I’ve had good experience with the proc in the past. The medal proc has performed well for me in the past as well, and the racial damage is certainly handy too, but maybe dropping revenant and sticking to your medal is better.

Maxing Blade Spirits is a good idea with that conversion, that should help a lot with mopping up stragglers in my experience.

1 Like

CoF is a phenomenal proccer. Better than pox even.

Each enemy affected by CoF carries its own independent devo-proc chance.

@banana_peel: what I might try is aeons, grey magis, DG, and eldritch sun for naked if the abom route proves too glassy