I carefully watched the video and GT and what can I say:
- you don’t have 2 points in Inq Seal - this is one of the main def skill with dmg absorp
- you don’t take Thermite Mine on full points - this is give you additional -8% RR
- Searing Light must be at 6 poitns - and use by CD 'cos this skill can save of any attack (with chanse ofc)
- Diamond in head - have dmg absorp too
- Don’t use Gaze of Berenath skill - it’s useless, but then you cast it you don’t hit (and don’t have lifesteal too)
All these things increase your survival rate. The points you can take from Arcane Empowerment.
Also Mad Queen the hardest enemy in SR and one of the hardest in Crucible. You should always be careful with it and not attack outside Inq Seal. This enemy have skill which returns dmg than you hit. So when you see that MQ have turned on the red aura, stop hit.
On boss levels try to stand near the wall. Big enemies will interfere with each other and not hit you.