[1.1.9.8] Bleeding Glass Shards 3: The Bloody Grasp - 4:30 Crucible 150-170, SR 90, Ravager Bleeding hybrid Trickster [vid][g3][c+][sr+]

You had 4 extra points in Circle of Slaughter which could be moved to Might of the bear for phys res and 1 to blade barrier ( at least for this fight, when you get at low HP after Ghoul proc is down, this with wendigo totem should keep you safe.). Could also use some fire resistance augments from kymon’s or homestead cause your fire res is pretty low for this fight. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/xZyL8abV
This should feel a little tankier.

2 Likes

Wow! First of all, I didn’t know that 22 skill points was the limit, and therefore I didn’t see that I had 4 point over that limit.
Second, I don’t understand how is stacking resistance over the limit beneficial. Currently, I’m having 12% over the limit. Sometimes I also see players using potions for boss fights even though their resistances are maxed already. So how much more resistances over the limit do I need?
And finally, thank you pointing out that I was missing points in ‘Might of the Bear’. Completely overlooked it! I will keep you posted about the changes.

All right, first of all, you are missing a lot of resist augments on gear. Your Elemental resistance is not properly overcapped because of that. Lokarr hits hard with Fire, so make sure your Fire overcap is at least 30% (better to have 40%+). If it’s lower, drink Flamedrinker ointment. Get Prismatic Diamond, but before you get that, use Leathery Hide instead (Stun res is useful against Lokarr).

Your Attribute distribution is all wrong. You should have as much in Cunning as possible (as in my guide). Your skill distribution is wrong as pointed out by poster above. You should soft-cap Heart of the Wild and hard cap Savagery. It’s IMPERATIVE to get Might of the Bear. You don’t need more than one point in Entangling Vines or more than one point in Blood Pact.

Because monsters reduce your resistance. So if you have your resistance overcapped by 30% and Lokarr reduces them by 30 you will have 80% in the end. If you have 80% and overcap 12% and get reduced by 30, you will get 92%-30% = 62% in the end. Meaning your incoming damage of correlating type will be higher by almost 100%!

EDIT: Just try and follow my grimtools link to the letter (that includes everything) and you shouldn’t have any problems.

EDIT 2: Also use a proper augment in your weapon. If you somehow chose to be at war with Barroholm there are other augments with %Bleeding Damage and HP (having HP there is very important) that you can use.

1 Like

Crate kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BxGjleYY38&ab_

1 Like

Oof, my builds making Crate bleed, you’d love to see that. Thanks for the vid, gonna add it to the op. Hope you are having fun with the build.

Awesome build mad_lee, I’m currently building a Trickster using RektByProtoss’s Rancor Trickster as a guide. How would you say this build compares? Would love to get your thoughts on the differences. Thanks!

Protoss does solid stuff, usually min-maxed for Hardcore play. If this is his Rancor Trickster tho than mine should be stronger on all fronts. Mostly due to versatility of hybrid gameplay and great leech that Vines with Wildblood set provide making this Trickster able to facetank quite a lot of content.

1 Like

Came back after some tries with Zoya and the wildblood nerfs on patch 1180 and this is what i’ve come up with after 3 tries:

Short said, the leeching is hugely diminished, facetanking is definitely not recommended, the consistency is decreased and the rate of success also is diminished.

2 Likes

I really wanna play a bleeding build as it is probably the only damage type that I haven’t built towards so far. I also happen to have all items required for this build just not a lvl100 Trickster itself. Just as I was thinking to do another speed leveling, I noticed that it says nerfed in paranthesis, on the tier list google doc sheet here.

My only expectation from a build is fast and efficient SR farming. Is this build still capable to do that after the nerfs? If not what is the strongest bleed build around that would let me enjoy building towards that specific damage type.

Unrelated but my other most desired character is something that uses phantasmal blades and guess what, according to many people it is nerfed hard too lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would say it should still do well in shard farming because you have more opportunities for kiting there and kiting builds just naturally do better in shards because you only have to kite 1-2 bosses if you play it smart. In Crucible you can also kite of course it’s just is less rewarding and less effective and more stressful and dangerous than killing stuff fast by facetanking.

A question to Grasping Vines itself:
Text says “bleeding damage per second” - as instead of “over x time” as we´re used to.
To me this means, the bleeding will stop as soon as GV end.
But I can also see that it´s not a real para-dot: Bleeding dmg is consistent, does NOT tick every second.
Which makes me wonder:
Does the bleeding dmg on GV stack when applied several times?

This is what happens pretty much, or if the enemies leave grasping vines’ aoe.
But the set gives weapon dmg to vines so that means you are also using your flat bleeding dmg with increased duration so enemies do bleed even after they move out of it.

1 Like

Updated to 1.1.9.1
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqMQnAZ

3 Likes

Also another run with this amazing build ->
1191 Zoya - YouTube

1 Like

Update

2 Likes
1 Like

Which version do you guys recommend for HC, the trickster or the archon one? Really cool build.

More updates:

Wildblood Trickster vs. Shard 90 (quite a few deaths)

Wildblood Trickster vs. Crucible 150-170 (4:20 run)

Wildblood Trickster vs. Mogdrogen (3:05 kill)

1 Like

170 EX naked

1.1.9.3 Update

<<<< GRIMTOOLS >>>>

Crucible Gladiator 4:28 run