[1.1.9.8] Caustic Rebuke: 4:05m Crucible Gladiator, SR 90, 34 seconds Ravager retaliation caster Sentinel by mad_lee [sr+][c+][vid]

My mistake; I saw the Ravager’s spec instead. Thanks for the clarification.

Is there a 1.1.8.1 update for this build?

Nice build I was thinking about making similar but I do not have the purple magi rings you think some decent creeping rings can work also or anything else you recommend?

btw I see builds using these purple magi rings all the time do you guys just farm the morgoneth dungeon 24/7 or what? :smiley: can they also drop in crucibel and shatter realms?

best regards

No, they don’t. They use GDStash to craft the items. None of the MI’s/Uniques from rogue-like dungeons will drop in Crucible/SR.

1 Like

Thanks I farm that place over and over again and just get blue magi rings :slight_smile:
But I did get some green MI that only drops from bosses in roge like dungeon in SR, perhaps the blue and purple MI does not drop? Also I think Kaisan amulet never drops in crucibal and SR too?

Depends on when you got them.

1 Like

I really wanna try this and have everything except rings and the belt. Do you think it would work with open hand / close fist for rings. What could you recommend for ring and belt slots?

Judicators will do as rings while you are farming for magi rings. Belt - basically green belt with +1 to Oathkeeper’s skills is a very good candidate here, just gotta find one with nice rolls that closes all resists.

Would I be correct in assuming the difference between your version and Ravager’s is that they went ham on the defenses (especially Armor) in exchange for less retaliation damage than yours? That seems to be the case from a high level comparison between the two. Loving the build so far!

Yes, you are correct. In order to defeat Ravager under Fevered Rage you gotta be able to soak in a lot of physical damage. Maybe without Fevered Rage you can forego some of the extra defenses.

Im guessing this build can work fine with perdition also until the purple set is complete?

It probably works but OP can’t answer since he is permabanned.

1 Like

Oh,couldn’t tell the site doesn’t make it obvious I guess?unless i’m blind :P…thanks

Have to click on his portal to see this, yes.

Ah yeah,see it that way yeah,i’m just used to mmochamp where it showws on their portrait :stuck_out_tongue:

I would still recommend farming Okaloth’s Visage for sustain from sigils and play without feveted rage until you have all the gear.

1 Like

What? :rofl:

2 Likes

Oklahoma’s Visage.

1 Like

My 5:10 run this patch, build is still viable: https://youtu.be/TT-UnI1WcCY
Got better potential but it was my first and only one run with so many buttons to press :scream:

1 Like

Oooh, nice to know.

Revamped my acid retal sentinel build to match Mad Lees, with some changes: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRPJp02 Still leveling up devotions before I get to proper testing. But so far it’s performing well.