[1.1.9.8] Let's Get Physical, Physical: 4:40m Crucible Gladiator 150-170, SR 90, Celestials Octavius caster Tactician [sr+][cr+][vid] (+bonus builds: Warlord and Paladin all content destroyers)

I absolutely love this and am currently building. I feel like I am missing something. How can this build wear all of the gear without meeting the physique requirements?

Veterancy (passive skill of Soldier) reduces the requirement for armor here. There are also constellations and some items, which do this.

Pair that with over-average physique bonuses on items, and you meet the requirements.

Also physique bonuses from crafting, which grimtools doesn’t show atm.

Awesome, thanks for the reply!

Well that’s not cool and thanks for the reply!

Update 1.1.9.1

Updated for 1.1.9.1

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrd0R62

Same video as posted above?

Well, yes. Since lee won’t be back in slightly less than 1000 years he asks to post his updates in his steed. Slev1n have beaten me to it for one of the videos.

EDIT: removed the duplicate

1 Like

Run from test patch

Updated grimtools https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZebn86N

4 Likes

1.1.9.8 big update + bonus builds

Decided to revive this spec and adjust it to current meta. New Grimtools are in the op.

And as a bonus decided to add two other Octavius specs (that are stronger than this Tactician) that I am too lazy to create separate guides for: Warlord and Paladin.

2 Likes

Hello Mr Lee!

Regarding the chinese warlord what do You think about a little change to be even more defensive than before →
Jackal 3 points to → Crab (I have seen that You and Banana are using the crab a lot with Your latest builds)
Boots: Spellscorched plating → Mark of Mogdrogen to not lose movement speed and get bonus health
Due to the extra defensive stat thanks to crab’s arcane barrier we could switch 1 Spellward Powder to a pierce resistance augment to not lose pierce resistance.

What do You think Mr Lee?
Losing the 6% total speed from Jackal would be a big problem?
The crab would give us 50% phys/internal damage as well so at least that would be a tiny bit dps bonus.

Thanks for Your efforts Lee!

Hi, that can work for sure. But speeds are very valuable here because we are hardly reaching our attack speed cap and if we are not swinging fast enough leech suffers. There was also a version of that that Banana did but without chains of anguish. It has more consistent single target but is a bit slower for hit and run farming playstyle.
Also I imagine that new patch is gonna change a lot for this build too.

1 Like