[1.1.9.7] Expelliarmus! 4:37m Crucible 150-170, SR 75-76 facetank PRM Mage Hunter by mad_lee [c+][sr+][vid]

Love this build. I haven’t played for a few months and was just curious if 1.1.8.0 changes have had any effect on it?

Only a slight damage loss due to Arcanist nerfs (a bit less OA and crit damage from overload and elemental balance). Nothing crucial.

I’d say build should benefit from overall monster’s resist nerfs despite RR on Censure nerfed too.

why? does ADCTH make PRM count as attack damage?

Adtch mod from hat makes you steal 6% of every PRM hit (after monster’s LL resistance), maybe last nod of PRM doesn’t count towards it, not sure.

Updated to 1.1.9.0

somebody has to unban lee, he has too many builds to update.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/qNYpDXJZ

3 Likes

And just unabn Duchy too. he need to complete his own Compendium. Even his attitude is not really great (like not want to discuss or take any feedbacks at all), his creativity is unmatched.

Keep on dreamin’. Your best bet to make that a reality is to get ahold of mad_lee and Duchy and convince them both to swallow their pride and find Zantai on Discord or wherever and message him and kiss some serious ass. That’s the only way I see it happening.

Zantai’s not unreasonable but if they can’t show some humility I just don’t see it happening.

3 Likes

Considering that lee’s ban was a 100% dickmove, the only one here who needs to swallow his pride is Zantai

Bitter about something?

2 Likes

The subject of this thread is a build, not about who’s banned. Let’s get back on topic please.

1 Like

SR vid, not so fast because of low solo-dps, but in general OK

1 Like

Oh god ive been gone for 3 months and lee is banned any way to contact him I have 4 of his builds im working on :frowning:

UPDATED GRIMTOOLS Mage Hunter, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
Crucible run

And naked extra run

2 Likes

1.1.9.6 Grimtools

New run

4 Likes

I’ve taken over the thread so that we can have an up-to-date OP and entry in Grim Tools build database.
1.1.9.7 GT and SR / CR videos in the OP.

3 Likes

is this build self explanatory in the leveling sense? yes or no

No, because it’s an endgame build, not a beginner build.