[1.1.8.0] Judge Obliterator - physical mage Sentinel, 2 versions, SR 80+

INTRODUCTION

The reason behind this build is to make a physical mage using Obliteration skill from Tome of Arcane Wastes using Beronath sword and Gladiator’s Distinction belt for conversions to physical damage. It is based on a similar idea as my previous physical mage build here yet it is different because of a class change. Build also uses Sigil of Consumption for additional healing, Guardians of Empyrion for damage and resistance reduction, Judgment for DA reduction and damage and Curse of Frailty for DA reduction and resistance reduction. I have two versions. One is more tankier (with SR set) and the other has more DPS (with Targo’s set). Both are very easy SR 65-66 farmers. The SR set version can even do SR 80 relatively easily.

I have other laser builds here. All my builds are here.

Here is a list comparing all my laser builds from best to worst. All are at least SR 65-66 capable.
  1. Albrecht the Leech – great build, aether AAR, powerful both offensively and defensively (quite tanky)

2. Albrecht the Chaotic – great build, chaos AAR, offensively noticably weaker than Leech, defensively a little weaker than Leech (this one is very tanky but slower)

3. Albrecht the Mental – great build, elemental AAR, offensively a little better than Leech, defensively noticably weaker than Chaotic

4. Albrecht the Tank – good build, fire AAR, offensively similar to Chaotic, defensively noticably weaker than Chaotic (but better than Mental)

5. Olexrian Judge – good build with nice gameplay from freezing enemies, physical Obliteration, offensively noticably weaker than Chaotic, defensively noticably weaker than Tank

6. Judge Obliterator – good build, physical Obliteration, offensively a little weaker than Olexrian Judge (the weakest offensively of my laser builds), defensively a little better than Olexrian Judge (but a little weaker than Mental)

7. Albrecht von Frozenstein – good build with nice gameplay from freezing enemies, fire AAR + OFF, offensively similar to Tank, defensively noticably weaker than Judge Obliterator

8. Albrecht the Freezer – good build with nice gameplay from freezing enemies, fire AAR + OFF, similar to Frozenstein both offensively and defensively

9. Pierce Mage – OK build, pierce Obliteration, offensively a little better than Judge Obliterator (and a little weaker than Olexrian Judge), defensively a little weaker than Frozenstein

Version 1 - SR set - a bit tankier version

This version has more life, CC res, physical res, +3 to max all res but lower OA, DA (quite low) and despite of it, it is the tankier version.

GRIMTOOLS https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0LDooV

You need to have rings with high physique to equip everything or just take 2 points out of spirit (I have noticed it now that it could work but images are with a bit more points into spirit - component on the amulet gives a bonus to spirit that allows puting less points in it).

Stats of the build

OFFENSE

lower base physical damage 1900 % (goes up to 2500 %)

high critical damage 87 %

low OA - 2800 OA with blood of Dreeg (around 3000 OA with Ascension on)

big physical resistance reduction from Assasin’s Mark, Guardians of Empyrion, Obliteration and Curse of Frailty - up to -130 %

big DA reduction to enemies from Judgement + Annihilation + Curse of Frailty - up to -380 DA

DEFENSE

nice life over 15000 HP

low base DA - 2800 DA (with good item rolls close to 2900 DA) + goes higher with Resilience active

up to -210 OA shred to enemies - 70 OA shred from Annihilation and 140 OA shred from Shifting Sands

reasonably overcapped resistances (except low bleeding overcap)

at least +3 to maxium all resistances

high CC resistances with Ascension on (good without it as well)

nice armor over 2400

high physical resistance 38 %

healing from Bat and Scales (vitality converted to physical using belt) + Sigil of Consumption

flat damage absorption from Ascension

74 % reflected damage reduction

healing on standby from Blood of Dreeg

Serenity

Prismatic Rage from component

image from the game with passive buffs + Blood of Dreeg

Judge%20Obliterator

image from the game with passive buffs + Blood of Dreeg, Ascension and Ulzaad’s Decree

Judge%20Obliterator%202

Version 2 - Targo’s set - a bit more DPS version

This version has more OA, DA but less CC resistances, less phys res and armor, no + max to all resistances and more DPS.

GRIMTOOLS https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVbaJ6Q2

Crafting bonus on pants and helm is to physique. You need at least one bonus to physique to equip the items. You also need to have as a bonus on the relic % to attribute stats.

Stats of the build

OFFENSE

OK base physical damage 2000 % (goes up to 2400 %)

high critical damage 91 %

OK OA - 2900 OA with blood of Dreeg (around 3150 OA with Ascension on)

big physical resistance reduction from Assasin’s Mark, Guardians of Empyrion, Obliteration and Curse of Frailty - up to -129 %

big DA reduction to enemies from Judgement + Annihilation + Curse of Frailty - up to -435 DA

DEFENSE

OK life over 13000 HP

OK base DA - 2900 DA (with good item rolls close to 3000 DA) + goes higher with Resilience active

up to -210 OA shred to enemies - 70 OA shred from Annihilation and 140 OA shred from Shifting Sands

nicely overcapped resistances

capped disruption resistance using Arcane Harmony Leggings

OK CC resistances with Ascension on (lower without it)

OK armor over 2000

nice physical resistance 30 %

healing from Bat and Scales (vitality converted to physical using belt) + Sigil of Consumption

flat damage absorption from Ascension

90 % reflected damage reduction

healing on standby from Blood of Dreeg

Serenity

Prismatic Rage from component

image from the game with passive buffs + Blood of Dreeg

Judge%20Obliterator%20Targo

image from the game with passive buffs + Blood of Dreeg, Ascension and Ulzaad’s Decree

Judge%20Obliterator%202a

SR, CRUCIBLE

I play SR with camera pointed away from enemies and I try my builds only in SR 65-66 and SR 80. I play around 10 SR runs per character.

Both versions of this build do SR 65-66 very easily. The SR set version can even do SR 80. It is slow in SR 80. The Targo set version can’t do it consistently enough. I recommend to use Amatok’s Breath as a rune in SR.

I don’t play Crucible so I don’t have a time number for it.

Images from SR

3 images from SR 80 for the SR set version

image from SR 66 for the Targo’s set version

1 Like

I still don’t know why there are two different looks for the SR helm

1 Like

Male and Female? I don’t know otherwise. I never play as a female.

yeah you were correct! (I had to give one of my chars a sex-change in GDstash lol poor one)

I’ve been asking this a few times and I always got “no idea” as reply

1 Like

I have several physical mages that I will post in the coming weeks.

I am retesting my older builds for SR 80. I revisited this build and the SR set version can do SR 80 relatively easily.

I don’t like to play SR much but SR 65-66 and SR 80 are easily accessible. So I will from now on test my builds in SR 80 as well.

Both builds could have some more optimizations when I look at them (I will optimize them sometime soon).