[1.1.9.8] Pierce Brosnan: 4:20 Crucible 150-170, SR90, all content+ resilient pierce caster Infiltrator [c+][sr+] (+bonus build inside)

Having Zantai post in my build thread is never a good sign. RIP, Pierce Brosnan.

1 Like

Then Tranquil pants on every build! :rainbow:

ā€œUntil there was no slow resistance left in the game, son
and that is the story of Grim Dawn. The endā€.

2 Likes

Dodge slow debuffs :kek

Or what if zantaiā€™s secret intent is to remove the toxicity of the forums by deleting ALL builds? Canā€™t post it if it includes green as they say

well, thats the problem, you canā€™t have excellent generic blue items. moving onā€¦

1 Like

I honestly wonder if Final March are really that overused. Sure, top builders use them in their min-maxed specs. But I have seen a lot of grimtools links from casual players (asking me for advice or just posting them in Discord) and Final Marches are never in them. Like most casual players that reach endgame find shiny legendary boots with procs much more appealing it seems.

And even among builders Final Marches are not really overused.

For example, I donā€™t use FM in my builds for high end game content. :stuck_out_tongue:

Update 1.1.6.2

So after a little bit of drama with Blade Spirits Conduits this build comes back to life! Modernized this spec a bit and made seperate versions for Crucible and Shards 75+ (Shattered version is still perfectly capable in Crucible).

Tested Vengeance Relic in Crucible. Managed a pretty fast run with it:

I guess it can also be used in deep SR together with the Conduit.

I managed a super fast 4:30 run with the build. I added of incantations to the pants to stop pesky disrupts and I dropped Inquisitor Seal to max other damage skills. Doing so makes the build extra glassy so thatā€™s not really recommended but it is fun.

1 Like

That is sick! But obviously that version is super glassy, and I think only very few could really pilot it (and they would still be dying often).

Update 1.1.6.2 - part 2

Vengeance relic is here to stay! Build is insanely fast now. Here is the new SR 75-76 video

Is this really the best you can do?

No, but Plasmo shat all over your playground just two posts above.

Tough words for not even breaking a 4 minute threshold. :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Did some runs with this Piercing Beast with different rolls on pants and manged pretty solid timers:

2 Likes

Update 1.1.7.0

Redid this monster with some new gear and devotions. Unfortunately, Vengeance relic has to go in favour of more stable Serenity option. Build is an absolute slayer tho and is even faster than before.

Managed this amazing Crucible Gladiator 150-170 4:55 run (average run is ~5:25 on my PC).

2 Likes

zantai zantai zantai

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a sick run, mate, thanks, gonna add it to the op.

1 Like

Was trying to push this build as much as I could in SR 75-76 and was fishing for a really fast run. After like 10 failed tries of unlucky boss chunks managed this fast run, 7:54 despite one death and few mistakes here and there.

1 Like