[1.1.9.8] Pierce Brosnan: 4:20 Crucible 150-170, SR90, all content+ resilient pierce caster Infiltrator [c+][sr+] (+bonus build inside)

Update 1.1.7.1

Decided to add Attuned Lodestone to the build - proc is just too good pass up.

2 Likes

Me and @Dmt have this silly competition where we try to outrun each other with our Pierce Infiltrator casters (she got similiar spec to my Pierce Brosnan but with a Shattered set) in Shards 75-76. Last time I set the record with 7:55 or something, this time she has broken my record by like 4 seconds and I just had to one up it again. After like ~20 tries and another 20 resets I managed few ~8 minute runs and record shattering 7:26 run.

4 Likes

A new crucible run breaking the 4:30 barrier.

2 Likes

This build is amazing. The item interaction, the DPS (I reached 1.4 mil DPS as recorded by Grim Internals on the Campaign, no Crucible/stacked SR run).
But what else can I run instead of those gloves, @Plasmodermic? I do not think I saved any Mythic versions of these gloves and the Attack Speed/Pierce Resist rolls are so far apart, even if I get some I might need 5-6 pairs before I get a mediocre one.

Not sure why you are asking Plasmo :slight_smile:

You can use good old Grasp of Unchained Might or even Quickdraw gloves. It is important to get Shadow’s Grasp tho as they give crucial points to Veil of Shadow (16/10 is where the breakpoint is). With the today’s drop rates and given how often epic items drop it shouldn’t be hard to get them really.

1 Like

My bad @mad_lee I did not realize it was your build! Thanks for the input man, appreciate it.
Will keep looking out for some, thanks a lot!

1 Like

Sorry to spam but this build is insanity (if you are a good pilot). However it does not feel like a piano build at all, it feels… like a WoW DPS rotation with a lot of defensive options on top.
I reached 1.55 million DPS killing Campaign bosses. Crucible with buffs is most likely a joke (as you guys proved with yo insane timers) as it shores up the small HP pool and can decently overcap resists and CC effects. The DPS is amazing and mobility is also great!
@mad_lee You absolute mad man. This build fcks. This build fcks hard.

2 Likes

Molod4ina, prosto ymni4ka :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Молодчина :+1:

1 Like

Died like 10 times on the way to this pretty easy boss chunk on Shard 90:

Great build, I just finished reaching 100 and setting up most of the gear that I had saved up. So far it’s been incredibly fun to pilot and a huge refresher after my first character being a Fire Strike DW Purifier which mostly consists of holding down LMB and occasionally using a couple skills.

I just finished collecting most of the pieces of the build (missing amulet and ravager’s helmet). I was curious on opinions for replacements for both of these items in the meantime. I am using your budget suggestion of Cowl of Blind Assassin, but I’m curious if there is any better option other than Ravager. I also crafted a Conduit of Night Whispers with terrible stats to use in the meantime, do you know of any other better options until I can farm a Will of the Blade.

Also I checked out some of your SR videos and was curious as to why you use Storm Box off cooldown when fighting a single boss. There may be some interaction I’m not aware of, but when testing DPS on a dummy specifically only refreshing Storm Box every 6 seconds versus using it off cooldown the DPS was the same. Does the Lightning Tether allow multiple tethers for single target and provide more DA reduction and maybe that doesn’t show up on a dummy test?

Finally, what is your opinion on Celestials with this build?

Cowl is good. Blue Ravager’s helm (kill him on Elite) is also good. Just be sure you got correct Ravager summoned on one of your chars - Ravager of Flesh - to get the helm later. Fettan mask will do too. Basically anything to cover resists, have damage, preferably CDR and keep your Blade Spirits at 24+/16 level.

Conduit, especially one with regen to Barrier is a very solid option here. I guess Night’s Embrace can also be an option here. Just don’t forget that you gotta end up with Blade Spirits at level 24 or higher for extra summon.

Probably because I am a noob mashing buttons. You don’t need to do that versus single targets, just every 5-6 seconds (or whatever the duration of Storm Box is)

I think Mogdrogen can be easily killed just by raising your max Lightning resist and Lightning overcap enough together with good stun resist. Calagadra can be killed with some tedious and boring kiting I guess. Dunno about Ravager, there is probably a way to cheese him with that build too, I have never tried really. No idea about Crate, probably not possible with this build or maybe possible with some clusters cheese or something.

Awesome, thanks for all the help. For now I switched to a Fettan Mask to help out with resists.
For Amulet I swapped to a Nightstalker pendant until I can farm the BiS.

That amulet is also an option. This build can be done in so many ways. Just keep Elemental to Pierce conversion at 100% and Blade Spirits at 24/16+.

Elemental to Pierce is only 90% at maximum in this build, how to get 100%?

It used to be 100% before the current patch and it was nerfed just a few days ago. It’s not even going to be 90% due to the way conversion works in this game, and cold>pierce is the most important conversion which is now removed in the sword. You can still get around 90% max if you swap belts to pack of treacherous means but it’s not gonna be as potent as the previous iteration unless a huge overhaul is done.

So that means this build doesn’t work anymore?damn…

The current iteration does not work anymore. There’s an emphasis cause I’m sure there are some fixes but I’ll leave that to @mad_lee.

I will roll out an update version a bit later this weekend. I will have to change the belts as x1x2 pointed out.
It is a shame that Nadaan’s conversion was made this ugly.

Update 1.1.7.2 - Builder’s Rebuke

Sigh, Crate completely ruined conversion on Nadaan targeting this build among others. Pretty sad.

Oh well, had to rework the build and make it a bit stronger than before. And it’s easier to gear now.

@vheissu @Ericberic @Violetls In case you guys were wondering what to do after Nadaan’s nerf.

2 Likes