[1.1.9.8] Pierce Brosnan: 4:20 Crucible 150-170, SR90, all content+ resilient pierce caster Infiltrator [c+][sr+] (+bonus build inside)

Thanks man, love your work! Ya brought me something nice to look forward to. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Edit: Nevermind it seems like grim tools is just displaying incorrectly now that I look at your screenshots above.
Great job with the retool of the build, I can’t wait to take it for a spin.

Test run of the new iteration. Consistent at 5.00, safe and fun to play if you enjoy piano!

1 Like

Thanks for the vid! Will add it to the op.

Updated to 1.1.9.0

Old man is back and Brosnan is still alive and well:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPwmKdV

3 Likes

some more videos of build’s performance:

1 Like

Can this build do Celestials? Or is Infiltrator generally to squishy for those?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqM9X6Z

1 Like

@snietschie

1 Like

Less than 2 minutes for a Celestial?
Ahahahaha, I’m quitting this game. It’s the time I take to kill a single Nemesis in vanilla. This is insane! (Positively insane, but still insane)

What about CoE or Callagadra?

@Stupid_Dragon thank you, that is impressive indeed :slight_smile:

Didn’t even break a sweat :smirk:

1 Like

Show off. :wink:

Update 1.1.9.8 - Return of the King!

So Zantai was really in a good mood and granted pardon not only to one toxic builder but also to the whole archetype: Pierce casters got their toys back which means this build is alive again! Both Nadaan sword and Treacherous Means belt got their global Elemental to Pierce conversion back that means that this prototype Pierce caster is back with vengeance!

Build is extremely durable and can take on any challenge in the game (you gonna have to kitefest Callagadra tho). Plus it’s relatively cheap and some pieces are interchangeable!

New Grimtools is in the op

Here are some videos of performance

1.1.9.8 Crucible Gladiator 150-170 4:16 run

1.1.9.8 Shards 75-76 7:10 run (no short rooms)

1.1.9.8 Ravager 1:34 kill

1.1.9.8 SR90 5:45 run (one death)

P.S. Tagged you, @Zantai, so you can see promised tests of old new pierce toys. As you can see, build is quite strong but damage is far from broken. Very good aoe but single target is always gonna be a bottle neck here, so imo this one is fair game.

6 Likes