[1.1.8.0] Spinning Inferno - high DPS DW melee fire Eye of Reckoning Sentinel, easy SR 65+

INTRODUCTION

The reason behind this build is to create a high DPS DW melee fire EoR build. I chose the Occultist as the second class because of fire RR, attack speed and physical resistance. Build kills fast. It has lower base OA but very high enemy DA shred. SR 65-66 is easy.

I have other spinner builds here. I have other fire melee builds here. All my builds are here.

Here is a list comparing all my spinners from best to worst. All are at least SR 65-66 capable.
  1. Yugol the Insatiable – great build, cold + acid VR, use of dual damage is good, offensively good and defensively strong, ease of gameplay is OK despite using both CoF for RR and Lethal Assault for buffs

2. Aether Spinner Oppressor – great build, aether EoR, offensively a little behind Yugol the Insatiable, defensively a little behind Yugol the Insatiable, nice gameplay with passive RR

3. Gyroscoper – great build, physical EoR, offensively a little better than Yugol the Insatiable, defensively a little weaker than Aether Oppressor, nice gameplay (RR is not passive but Curse of Frailty is still good to use)

4. Twilight Spinner – great build, aether + chaos EoR, use of dual damage is good even with low RR, offensively noticably weaker than Aether Oppressor, defensively similar to Yugol the Insatiable, nice gameplay with passive RR

5. Yugol of Twilight – great build, aether + chaos VR, use of dual damage is good even with low RR, offensively a little weaker than Twilight Spinner, defensively a little better than Twilight Spinner, nice gameplay with passive RR

6. Aether Spinner Templar – good build, aether EoR, offensively a little similar to Yugol of Twilight, defensively a little weaker than Twilight Spinner (but a little better than Gyroscoper), nice gameplay

7. Chilled Spinner Shielded – good build, cold EoR, offensively a little better than Twilight Spinner, defensively a little weaker than Gyroscoper, nice gameplay with passive RR

8. Chilled Spinner – good build, cold EoR, similar offensively to Chilled Spinner Shielded, defensively a little weaker than Chilled Spinner Shielded, nice gameplay with passive RR

9. Aether Spinner Shieldbreaker – good build, aether EoR, offensively similar to Chilled Spinner, defensively a little weaker than Chilled Spinner, using Thermite Mines for RR makes ease of gameplay weaker

10. Spinning Inferno – good build, fire EoR, offensively similar to Aether Opressor, defensively a little weaker than Aether Shieldbreaker, nice gameplay (RR is not passive but Curse of Frailty is still good to use)

11. Spinning Freezer – good build with nice gameplay from freezing enemies, fire EoR + OFF, offensively a little weaker than Chilled Spinner, defensively a little weaker than Spinning Inferno

12. Chaotic Spinner – OK build, chaos EoR, offensively a little weaker than Spinning Freezer, defensively a little weaker than Spinning Freezer, nice gameplay with passive RR

13. Yugol the Hungry – OK build, cold VR, offensively smilar to Twilight Spinner, defensively a little weaker than Chaotic Spinner, nice gameplay with passive RR + CoF (Curse of Frailty is still good to use)

14. Skywalker – weaker build, lightning EoR, offensively a little weaker than Chaotic Spinner, defensively a little weaker than Yugol the Hungry, using Thermite Mines for RR makes ease of gameplay weaker

15. Spinning Immortal Army – weaker build, acid VR + pets, offensively similar to Chaotic Spinner, defensively a little weaker than Skywalker, nice gameplay with passive RR

GRIMTOOLS https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2GqaRnZ

Crafting bonuses on amulet and belt are to freeze resistance.

Stats of the build

OFFENSE

nice DPS 300k - 330k

low base OA - around 2750 OA (OK OA with Ascension - around 2950 OA)

very high enemy DA reduction - up to 412 DA reduction to enemies

high critical damage 68 %

nice fire resistance reduction from Eldritch Fire, Curse of Frailty, Revenant and Guardians - up to -119 % + Viper

damage from devotions - Revenant, Eldritch Fire and Meteor Shower

DEFENSE

OK life around 13000 HP

OK DA - almost 2900 DA (Resilience increases it more)

up to 235 OA reduction to enemies from Dark Desires (skill from Rune) and Annihilation

OK CC resistances without Ascension with crafting bonuses to freeze resistance (high CC resistances with Ascension)

capped disruption resistance

reasonably overcapped resistances

+3 to max all resistances (+7 with Resilience active)

nice physical resistance 28 %

OK armor - 2300

% reduced damage to enemies from Soulfire

flat damage absorption from Ascension

OK lifesteal 16 %

healing on standby from Blood of Dreeg

Serentity

Ghoul and Bat

Prismatic Rage from component

image from the game with passive buffs + Blood of Dreeg

Spinning%20Inferno%201

image from the game with passive buffs + Blood of Dreeg and Ascension

Spinning%20Inferno%202

SR, CRUCIBLE

I play SR with camera pointed away from enemies and I try my builds only in SR 65-66 and SR 80. I play around 10 SR runs per character.

This build does SR 65-66 easily. In SR 80 it is too squishy. You get hit too hard - it is not possible to do it consistently.

I don’t play Crucible so I don’t have a time number for it.

Image from SR 66

8 Likes

I didn’t try it. I use this ring a lot on my spinners. I like the disrupt res + AS and resistances are needed as well.

Hi Duchy! How does this compare to your aether oppressor spinner?

Nice Build. Just 1 question: !´m counting 13% life steal (revenant, bat and ghoul). How come it´s 16%?

Glove component gives 3% ADCtH.

1 Like

Aether Oppressor is still the best. This one is a bit weaker but not much.

glove component

2 Likes

THX both of u. So blind, sry.

I played more with the the Oppressor and this one and they are actually very similar both offensively and defensively.

1 Like