[1.1.8.0] Storm Knight - Primal Strike with a shield Archon, SR 65+

I am not against it but SR 65-66 is not a definition of a meme for me. This crucible meta of yours is just too much out there for even normal players reading forums. What I would do is buff Ultos set. It needs more CC res. Pierce and chaos res are scarce on builds with it and it needs to move at least some of the phys res bonus from Ultos axe to the 4 piece set bonus.

1 Like

I said 0 words about crucible

I guess SR 90+ is what matters? :wink:

1 Like

I know but we also know what it implicitly meant. Just letā€™s not start another flame.

1 Like

Iā€™m not flaming, just look at things really

Then if you are not flaming, perhaps you could define ā€œmemeā€ so there is no confusion. Have you done a stormrend build yourself, what is your experience with it and so on.

1 Like

Full Ultos got 170+ AS. Stormrend 148. That is the answer why it need AS

Is there any build that uses chain lightning from seal of skies as main attack?

Yeah but that item is clearly meant for cooldown PS. Again I am not against it getting AS. But buffing Ultos 4 pieces should be a priority.

Made it on warder with DW primal. 160 AS, deleted this

I am sure a lot of builds. Canā€™t point you to any (except my totally green meme mage). Maybe I will post some in the future. But there will definitely be some.

1 Like

You need other items, devotions and skills to hit 170. Ultos set by it self to not provide that much AS - just on the weapon.

You just made in GDstash anyway so not that much time wasted anyway. Or just in GrimTools?

I donā€™t saved it

You mean you did not save the Grim Tools link?

Yeah-it was on 1.1.6 release

1 Like

For starters just try to play a mage hunter with chain lightning, Trozan and Stormbox. It will be fine and fun. At the beginning you can use ice spike or conflagration relic. BTW conflagration relic is awesome if you want to level fast.

2 Likes

Thank you, after finishing everything with warlord and push 2h melee sorcerer more(for a point), I have acid dw dervish to get over, then thinking blademaster, shieldbreaker or death knight(which I created to use their stash (also I have their gear) and after all of that acomplished then I can try that mage hunter :slight_smile: though using a skill that has too much light and particle effect will still be a issue for me. Even with elemental 2h melee sorcerer causes some crushes. I need a new computer with better gpu but rn in my country us dollar is too high that makes computers very expensive

1 Like

I for a long time played only 2h melee builds then once I tried a mage and fell in love immediatly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s about style which I consider myself a melee person. I will probably do every melee build possible in the game. Mostly I donā€™t like the follow the guides but I check them to gather ideas. I donā€™t think I will ever play with a pet build though I want to try some casters, I liked arcanist skill line very much.( I donā€™t like pistols either)

I tried a pet build once and never finished it. It is boring for me to not directly attack but just stand there and wait.

2 Likes