[1.1.9.0] Beginner's Apex Death Knight

Yes Fire Strike i wish because i got good Items with this Skill. Warde i dont want to play. Because these Retaliation Builds are not funny. Thank You

Why would you think Warder means retaliation build…

The guide i allready played was a warder with retaliation :slight_smile: So i thoughht warder automaticly means Retaliation

Most classes that can spec into retaliation have at least 2-3 other builds that are not retaliation. But if you don’t want to repeat a Warder you can do the same build with Druid instead.

I think i only play your guides and the Guides from… You know who i mean :slight_smile: because the Others are only Grim tools Pics. I cant handle such “Guides”

I’ll naively hope it’s RektByProtoss :rofl:
Do check out his stuff as well, some of his builds offer levelling advice:

They aren’t GT pics and buildmakers do put plenty of effort into their builds. They don’t usually call their build threads as guides either. Think of it as more of a build example with confirmed endgame performance.

RektbyProtss Is very good yes. I allready saw things from him on Youtube.
But i meant David Allen :slight_smile:

Now i first have to waste my Time with Work, so ill go on playing at about 23:30.

Thank you very much.

Don’t. Just … don’t.

3 Likes

I think nery has guide for lightning ranged builds to beginners. I read some guides a few days a go.

Ok i will find it. Thank you :slight_smile:

can i know why we need to replace one of the ring with Mythical Ring of the Black Matriarch?

Because extra 10% resistance reduction is that precious of a stat.

i see…thanks for the information, i am still farming cronly ring at the moment, but get the black matriach first, so nw try my luck to get a cronly ring with “Dradlord” i like the damage convert to health hahaha

Good day

I was wondering if I can take Skeletons and bind Assins blade roc to it ? I then wouldnt use Ravenous earth or Bone Harvest, which means I have 2 less buttons to press.

Just curious if it will work, I am going to try it out, but some Expert advice will be appreciated.

Regards
Gogga

Skeletons will just die and thus you need to resummon them

reason why they die is because you will not focus on pet stats like resistances and health. Also they are weak even when you make them as strong as possible. And further more, assassin is on crit, you need to give pets Offensive ability too… :stuck_out_tongue:

bone harvest is must to use, because of the flat vitality damage buff you get, that is converted to physical on blade arc skill using that weapon

Thank you for the fast reply - that makes sense…no use if my skellies are dead all the time.

Can I try to focus then just on one of the skills, either Bone Harvest or Ravenous earth ?

Regards

can i ask smt? first, this is my first time at Grim dawn … im trying to follow your Levelling. in that(1-20), how can you get point to ‘eel’ at devotion without first blue marble?(idk name of that in englsh sry)?
btw thanks for your kind building post. its good to understand for me who even non-english cultural person.

1 Like

devotions can sustain themselves, so when eel is complete you get 5 blue points and you can remove blue point in the starting wheel :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m a complete noob :smiley:

I started 3 characters and found this one to be the most fun for learning the game. I’m currently Lv60 but having much trouble on repeating the vanilla campaign on Ultimate :confused:. I die fairly often and I’m not too sure why… I uploaded my current build to GT. If someone could give me a few tips on what to change that’d be much appreciated! :slight_smile:

GT: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/1NXLaWLN

First thing I saw was your Aether and Chaos resistances are too low.

1 Like