[1.1.9.6] Behemoth - Physical AAR Templar [SR100] [4.25 crucible] [All celestials]

You may have all conversions in the world, but if your skill remains at 16/16 and no skill modifiers it won’t be doing that much damage. And if you pursue skill bonuses then you won’t stack enough %physical, which still means your damage would be lowish.

It’s certainly better damage-wise, but resistances are funky with it. With DR greens shouldn’t be a problem ofc.

Damn, I didnt know converted physical damage ignores armor. In that case the spellscourge build I theorycrafted might actualy be pretty good. I have to try it out later

I was just about to craft an essence of the grim dawn but realized it’s the non mythical version. Is it not possible to transition to this build till I’ve gotten the Amulet to drop? I had just gotten the 1h/OH and was so excited to transition lol

yes, if you have scales+belt then it should be possible to sustain, outside of deep shards. but %adcth to aar is still very important.

Updated

so overall it seems like build was nerfed a bit, however since all %resist values on augment been increased, now it’s possible to take albrecht’s ring and get even more damage. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqw8wM2

got lucky with 2 stars so the run is pretty fast.

UPD: it seems like i forgot to softcap fabric of reality to get even more damage -_-

5 Likes

Hello,

im wondering why you would take albrechts ring - since it seems to me that it doesnt give you any additional dmg (besides the casting speed and OA)

Thanks in advance for clarifying that!

Greetings - and thanks for this enjoyable build

It actually gives more damage than physical one, 'cause it hardcaps disintegration and has proc, that gets fully converts into physical damage.

Glad that you liked it and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

How are you sustaining energy? I find myself going dry semi frequently. I was doing Morgoneth earlier and went dry before killing him (also worth noting the +70% health mutator was active)

scales constellation + energy potion should be enough to sustain your mana pool.

@grey-maybe I guess one can take some points from elemental balance and get mental alacrity to 10/10?

If I’m going to follow the leveling guide, should I aim for the gear displayed atom this thread or the gear displayed in the leveling guide?

Well, given that the gear in the thread will be endgame stuff, obviously the levelling guide items are what you should look for as you level up.

1 Like

Thanks. I feel like a first year medical student walking into a room full of M.D.s.

Like the medical student, you’ll learn what you need to know. :slightly_smiling_face:

The final endgame build for this should have most attribute points in cunning? Just asking because according to the initial leveling guide all points are split 1:1 physique and spirit.

yes, endgame build should have almost all in cunning.

Level 79 now with most of my gear matching your guide. Looking forward to farming for the final build gear. This is some of the best times I’ve had with the game. Thanks for the guide grey-maybe.

1 Like

glad that you liked it.
although, this thread is not a guide, it’s a “min-maxed” optimized endgame spec made to show how far can concept be pushed.

Missing the boots and black matriarch took so long to farm