[1.1.8.0] Help me improve my Melee Pet Warlock

Hello. :smiley:
This is the link to my theoretical build I’m aiming for:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrwYkLN

Could anyone help me improve it? The idea behind it is to focus on elemental damage and use 2 ravens for healing support, while also dealing damage along side with the hound. I would participate in melee as well.

I think my armor is too low and life leech as well, but I am not sure if 2 ravens can compensate the low amount of leech.

Overcap points would be taken from raven and put into inner focus or maybe arcane will.

I understand that conjurer would probably be easier and better, but I just want to play with warlock (gate to many worlds + iskandra bonus) and (2Ravens by bysmiel set).

I’d appreciate any advice anyone can give me, especially people with more melee and/or pet experience! :smiley:

If you play pets, you don’t participate in melee, especially as a Warlock. I know that’s not the answer you want, but that’s just how it is. You are going to have more than your hands full just running around and making sure you survive, much less provide any meaningful damage on your end.

Take it from someone who’s attempted all sorts of pet builds, some even with an active player role. If you want to contribute to damage in any way, go for Necromancer and use Reap Spirit and Bone Harvest. Reap Spirit especially rewards players that go for high damage of their own.