[1.1.8.0] Sentinel of the Three Witchblade CR 4:40 + 5:50EX naked/ 100sr with Fevered Rage + 2.5kDA / Celestials -> Ravager 33 sec + Crate ~1 min facetank + Callagadra 44 seconds

Hello, this build could have troubles current patch due to several nerfhammers - that’s in case of facetanking Callagadra.

That’s my note from 1.1.7.2 patch. Callagadra is boss which have to be tanked as fast as possible due to all possible defense breaks, the lower is damage the harder it is. If you haunt her for helmet - Octavius or Targo is better this patch on retals, I tested it.

My advices to eventually make it easier (but I can’t guarante it after new patch arrived, this build is untested now):

1. Take as much free pharma as possible - many vendors sell it.
  2. Increase your bleeding overcap resistances up to 50%.
  3. Change jewelery auguments into Osyr’s Fortitude (shield damage blocked), check if you still have 100% armor absorbtion after.
  4. Boots into Golemborn Greaves.
  5. Skill rotation does not really exist but maybe cycling Absolution and Overguard to have some buff on all the time could help.

Still in my hands facetanking Callagadra was RNG as I wrote and it was before next nerfs so it can be really problematic now if you don’t want to kite her. It may be possible to make it consistent with changed build into total tank with armor/da upgrade (into 3600…) but I don’t know if it’s worth for legit player?

Hi Alkamos how is this build in 1.1.9.0 is this build a faster build for sr 65 farm than physical retail builds ?

Hello, speed should be comparable, this build slain meele monsters faster due to fevered rage, but warlords have high burst damage even without being hit so mages go down faster.

I don’t know really how good it is in current patch, I am only sure it’s viable. Stoneguard warlord or Drain esence Death Knight should do better however.

1 Like

Thanks for answer.ı think will go for stoneguard while ı hate leveling soldier.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Good afternoon! Can I get permission from the author of the build to put my version on the Grimpendium with AlkamosHater as the author of the original build development?! Thanks in advance for your reply.