[1.2.0.0] Thunderbolt - The Primal Strike Warder [c+] [sr+]

UPDATE 1.1.8.0 : 0 changes to the build.

3 Likes

Greetings, I’m a new player and am trying your build for the first time in HC. Have to say I’m having a blast with it and the build is very tanky

What I noticed is that before the 1.8 update the build has points in war cry (soldier) but now it does not anymore. The ability is very strong and has allowed me to play better in multiplayer because of the taunt. I’m wondering if grimtools has bugged when you updated it or if you just transfered the points to shaman instead.

Thnx again for the very good build and have a nice day!

Thank you, there are 2 versions-war cry is in deep sr version

1 Like

My bad, you’re right lol
I will keep using the one with the warcry since I like it so much. Very solid build

1 Like

Added vid with Avatar of Mogdrogen

2 Likes

Added SR 75-76 vid to get some points in GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.23]

Added 170EX Naked Crucible vid

So good :slight_smile: .

1 Like

UPDATE 1.1.9.0 : new GT-links, new SR and Crucible vids

1 Like

This build is stupid fun. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

2 anubars rings still using in savagery version. This version is without savagery, so there are different rings, pants, boots, devotions and skill tree. And this version is obviously better

Ofc it will work look in budget version. Boots are craftable, so its not hard to get them

1 Like

Could you give some advice how to craft the boots less expensive? Just spent 10kk to try but nothing
And what smith should i use? mb this is the reason

Smith only provide different crafting bonuses.

Here is budget version posted in the thread https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNk5AQ4V

I am not an expert, but the prefixes on the pants (bysmiel farm) and the boots (craft) are what you are looking for. Then see the affixes as “cherry on top”. And of course you can swap the prefixes, you want thunderstruck and consecrated all in all. BTW I am not even sure you even need thunderstruck tbh. What you could do is to remove all affixes and armor augments and see what the build lacks - then try to get as good pants and boots as possible then fit the resistance gaps with the armor augments.

1 Like

You can easily swap boots with Mythical Stormtitan Treads, something like this:
[https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2Gn3Q5N]
Furthermore, you can swap Seal of Blades with Seal of Might, which will help with resistances. The only thing I am not sure here is losing 5% life leech, but with 20+ leech, 5% should be nothing anyway (have to test it). Alternatively, you can leave Seal of Blades and swap Restless Remains with Unholy Inscription in gloves.
That only leaves Pierce res being kinda low on overcap, but hey, that you only need for Calla, right? :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the build! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got everything except the boots and pants - have Stormtitans instead, but I’m struggling in SR 20+ !

Am giving up on the toon until I find them. Greens are a PITA

You can not seriously think that it is the boots that makes you go beyond SR20? :sweat_smile: You just need to play better

2 Likes

I think its the pants and some of the augments TBH. My crappy Octavius Warlord is much better which surprised me.

Nothing special about pants either.

Easier if you just share build and we can see if its crap or not