[1.1.9.0] KaosKats V2 Taking pets to the Darkside || 5.18 Cruci ||

Hm… on that note, one of my issues was also the low stun res. It ended up causing a few otherwise unavoidable deaths in non boss rooms. Bosses like IM didn’t care either way :sweat_smile:

Also, I kind of want to draw a major comparison to my Fluffy Squishy.

Ravager of Flesh, Fluffy kill time = 6mins on avg.

Ravager of Flesh, KaosKats = under 2mins on avg… (My fastest ever Ravager kill on any of my Pet builds was 4min+)

The Birbs be jelly OvO

1 Like

Aanddd… 4min Mogdrogen Kill (I did use Tonic of Mending here because got lazy :3)

Dispatches a Murder of angry Crows to locate Crittrain and brainwash him into not making OP builds

Now time to update the build’s score on that spreadsheet thingy :stuck_out_tongue:

Killing superbosses feels like fighting Bennjahr in Campaign :rofl:

1 Like

@Crittrain now you have rights to add “SR120+ farmer” into thread title :scorv:

@Maya How was bosses with a lot of AoE and RR shred like Anasteria? Were they possible if not pulled last?

3 Likes

Never got Ana herself, so can’t say about her.

But, did get Shattered version of Theodin and his meteors were either dodge or get 1 shot, more or less.
Moosi as always was a pain and I just gave up after a half hearted attempt since the map also had Fabius waiting for me.
The only real “AoE” based enemy I actually bothered fighting instead of resetting SR was Benny.

Aoe based bosses would have been easier if in the Lava Room though, since you have more freedom to kite without risking aggro.

I am not used to playing with a full skill bar :sweat_smile:, so from the get go, I didn’t really want to take my chances much. And most of runs were filled with Iron Maiden and Fabius (2x once :neutral_face:).

You can further test out the build in SR if you wish. Should fare better than me atleast :yum:

So pets were able to survive all these aoes? I agree IM or Fabius are real nemesises for pets (or kiting casters for deep sr), especially Iron Maiden’s charge gave me PTSD.
Everything what is walking slowly seems good for pets but I was messing in really high sr only with ghol ritualist and cabalist where anasteria or theodin were not a challenge due to resummoning all pets in second. Losing all long CD pets right after resummoning on conjurer may leads to disaster :sweat_smile:

Ah, no. Pets died left and right. My method of fighting was/is basically check if Aether Cluster was up and if so, fight and once it is used and on CD, get the hell away from the boss and either lose aggro or just run around until Clusters were back up.

So losing pets was not much of an issue since they last longer than the player :sweat_smile:

However, one major problem it caused was that enemies that could heal (I have come to hate Fabius more than Callagadra and Crate combined…) were pretty much impossible since their CD would reset too while I was waiting for mine.

True, all these healing bosses are horrible to meet with casters/pets because they can’t be facetanked and kiting too much is not good method too. I attempted sr140 with warlord and meet IM, facetanked her for very long time (with 3x speed from GI because it was so slow with normal one) and she killed me after 6th reset :rofl:

1 Like

OMFG
I definitely will have a nightmare this night

2 Likes

What a great build. I think this would be if i made another pet build the build I picked. The results kind speak for itself, but chaos is cool anyway. Very much a all rounder as far as i can see. *****

2 Likes

Returning to Grim Dawn after like a realllly long time off - this build looks interesting, I like pet builds. Any recommendation on how to level with this?

1 Like

Uhm not really, I would probably just follow mayas lvling guide for conjurer.
I think at level 24 you can get salazars dagger and I would use that no matter how you level that pet is crazy good

1 Like

Baby still gold in crucible
Unaware how it will work in SR or celestials now so removed everything+ tag

1 Like

Should kill Celestials and SR 75-76 atleast.

Major nerf was dmg wise with the patch. The build is not lacking in that dept :rofl:

1 Like

It has blood of dreeg. Pretty good skill

Looks to me its not 2%

1 Like

If we don’t have the Nosferattis belt, what would be the best replacement? Or is it a must?

1 Like

Shadowfiend’s Cord is always an option for replacement.

1 Like

So how does this perform now?

1 Like

For SR and Celestials I have no idea but for crucible even better then before.

I’m in HC. I’m only doing elite because ‘scart’. I’ve been casually doing 65/66. I do not yet have the tome and my MIs aren’t as listed (EDIT: I have the correct bases just not the prefix/suffix) so I’ve had to tweak some of my components and stuff to compensate.

Before the patch I was doing the same thing but elite 65/66 was actually a little ‘stickier.’ Meaning I think even though the kitty doesn’t last as long the added damage to everything seems to kill stuff quick enough that I never notice it.

Also, my pets seem to never take damage.

REITERATE: ELITE 65/66 HC. I leave ULTIMATE to those of you with Big People’s Pants on.

1 Like

Does this work as cabalist