[1.1.8.1] Uroboruuk - a build journal and guide for SSF Drain Essence Apostate

yeah right we don’t wanna give them wierd ideas lol

1 Like

Will probably make them quit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I read in a guide for beginners on the forum about bleed horn of gandarr build and now I am stuck in normal at level 34 plzz help lol

1 Like

Yeah for real LOL. Bleed HoG build post will also make this clear- not a beginner build, and NOT an endgame viable build. I will make sure anyone who reads it understands its a janky meme build so theres no confusion.

My meme Fire Reaper going well, still farming for perfect Korvan Armor chest though, devotions almost leveled up; did a bunch of WPS testing. It was quite enlightening. SR 65-66 is farmable so we can’t say that all absurd/meme/untested builds are bad that bad :rofl: Maybe you will make something worth playing! Believe in yourself dude! And diplomacy ofc :wink:

1 Like

Very true! We’ll have to wait and see I guess!

if Grim Tools build calc worked I could have updated with ending of normal… :frowning:

If it’s current you can import to offline Grim Tools:
https://www.grimtools.com/downloads/?dir=calc
And then you could upload something? w8… maybe I’m wrong

[edit] no sorry it doesn’t work like I thought it would

no idea how offline GT works tbh, I will just play something else :slight_smile:

When I do my guides, I create backup folder with subfolders for every 10 levels - 10, 20, 30 etc placing player.gdc, so I can access it every time and generate links for all my levels at once.

2 Likes

yeah that is always possible, I can do that hehe

Thats smart. Good to know this before I start. I have so many questions. Ill probably just send direct messages to you guys when I start making my first build. I have to do it on my phone so that is a total buzzkill and undermining my motivation.

1 Like

Are you playing on Veteran or am I disappoint, son?

1 Like

Veteran is for experienced arpg players, I am a noob :frowning:

Update level 57 end of normal spec https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4NO16mvV

1 Like

This DE DPS seems pretty dope for that level

1 Like

yeah but some of it is vitality decay

Level 62 (elite) update with some new gear etc

dps is for drain essence, without mana infusion and deadly aim.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NK1YmEV

Got new talisman relic, shoulder and shield (reset vendor in SoT 7times before I got this, found a niiiice double rare affix but decided it would have been too good :wink: and expensive lol )

Ilgorr dropped wrong medal, the amarasta blade burst one… will farm SoT more in Ultimate!

Devotions I got solemn watcher and next will be Lotus. After that I am gonna try to change devotions so they look like the “goal” builds.

Skills I realized I could get Hungering Reach 14/12 break point so I moved things around.

Focus prism in amulet. Buy blue print from devils crossing faction vendor. Also aether soul you buy from there too :slight_smile:

Now we are gonna continue and find Homestead in elite.

3 Likes

Ooh this is nice. I didn’t expect you’ll make aether essence drain. I thought you’ll make cold ones, since inquis has pretty juicy RR.
So I guess the general rule is pretty much like leveling AAR and gearing with vitality damage until we could buy that aether gun?

2 Likes

Inquisitor also has aether RR :wink: and necro has 0 cold rr

I try to focus on aether damage, there are ways to convert vitality to aether:
Gaktros armor (which I use now, is simple to farm), MI arcanist belt, and some blue items
I could make a list of that too, what conversion items to look out for.

I try to explain things bit by bit in the “journal” :slight_smile: so it is not overwheliming info to start with

I have dropped two of these already btw Dismember Stone but I still think my +1 necro is better. Also have dropped this https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/884

Cold drain essence is possible too! I could make some kind of explanation on how to gear for that in the “conclusion and prospect” section too when I am done with build :slight_smile: @tqFan is SSF leveling a cold DE reaper right now

1 Like