[ 1.1.8.1 ] "Vampire Lord" Pure Vitality Primal Strike Conjurer with the dark one's set OR how to turn vitality conjurer into a sub par melee build

Behave children. Don’t want to have to close this thread.

I found it, its the 5th comment on my screen. Not pinned or anything. You really think anyone will notice? Don’t get me wrong I am all for grim dawn getting more attention. More accessible, sure but not at the cost of quality. See to me what I would like to see is to have experienced builders get more attention, the many beginner guides that is what in my view makes the game more accessible. And it is because of this respect i have for the complexity of grim dawn builds and the many good builders that post elaborate guides that are easy to read also for beginners that I have so much trouble with an approach that tries to skip all that. Truly it is not my intention to insult you so let me say maybe scamming is a hard word. Because you do show grim dawn gameplay, however i think you would agree with me when i say that your videos are more ended generating views than that they are made to really showcase the game. Anyway that is what i think. You don’t have to do anything with that.

This might be a very accessible version https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2p9l1pV you “need” one “demonic” prefix that can be on any piece of gear really. If you get stun res on another piece of gear, use Prismatic diamond in helmet :slight_smile:

I do not make YT videos etc, I do not even have an account, but I have in other games gotten “fooled” by videos that have these “hyped” titles etc. Promising gold and promised lands but are just either weak or just impossible to make builds.

If accessible, I think one should just be honest and let the build speak for it self and also use gear that is not “too crazy” or at least show and explain “casual” version of said build :slight_smile:

1 Like