[1.1.9.0-1.1.9.7] Ember's Calling Fire Dervish - SR85, Ravager, Mogdrogen

Ember’s Calling set for Saboteur is too mainstream, let’s do Dervish instead. Basically just a classic DW dervish, but fire damage.

Revisting this old build of mine after a zillion buffs: made some major improvements, changed many items, skill points allocation and devotion path.

Ember dervish stats1

Ember dervish stats
Stats and RF damage with all buffs up

GRIMTOOLS
1.1.9.7 New recommended version

1:50 Ravager kill showcase: 1.1.9.7 Ember Dervish vs Ravager - YouTube Only health and OA pharma used.
SR performance is the same, but faster than before.
Was able to clear crucible 151-170 in about 7 minutes. Aoe isn’t very good.

**Old 1.1.9.1 videos**

SR 85 Boss Room: [1.1.9.1] Ember's Calling Dervish SR 85 Boss Room - YouTube
Ravager of Minds: [1.1.9.1] Ember's Calling Dervish vs Ravager - YouTube
Avatar of Mogdrogen: [1.1.9.1] Ember's Calling Dervish vs Mogdrogen - YouTube

Cheers

7 Likes

I see ember set - I hit like!

1 Like

Conversion gear didn’t make sense anymore so I reworked and improved the whole build. Added SR85, Ravager and Mogdrogen video proofs.

Is this somehow better than Ember’s Calling DW Saboteur?

1 Like

Good work, I tried Fire Dervish way before Ember’s Calling set with Soulblades(which got some buff) and the sustain was seriously bad even with that huge %16 lifesteal modifier. Plus you used Obsidian(instead ignaffar which has mod) and Seal of Mights for extra phys resist.

Empyrion Constellation is great and torch path requires too many skills to proc everything so it’s not suitable for all melee builds plus best part of it is %10 Chthonic damage which is crucial for fire builds when you combine with bones.

1 Like

Update out of nowhere. Made some major changes and improved this build considerably. Cleaned up the thread and added new Ravager kill showcase.

Might update the thread title to show which version now too.

1 Like