[1.1.9.0] Chaos Doom Bolt Warlock -> CR 4:28/ 170ex 6:20/ SR110/ Callagadra 3:23 + Ravager 1:26 + Crate 55 sec + Mogdrogen 3:07

IIRC, corrupted inashkor head converts both chaos and vitality into physical for doom bolt.

1 Like

Yes, and either Beronath + Gladiator belt for converting other things. Only phys DB could not be enough, other sources should be taken too I think.

1 Like

Nice. That OA :astonished: Chaos has quite a bit of variety now in gear.

I had looked at the acid Conduit before and imho it’s meh due to being forced to use a +5 badge of mastery or otherwise having to use a lot of the same gear as chaos/vit and struggle for % acid damage. Which feels bad. Probably it’ll end up as a Sentinel.

Maybe something like this Sentinel with high cooldown with better support skill allocations (ie, move much into Wasting). Or just reusing a lot of the same gear from the chaos build.

Acid doom bolt with good results has been made two times already:

Problem is if we want to do it on Warlock because this class do not provide really anything for Acid damage. Acid usually has low crit so main strenght of arcanist in this case (high OA + some crit) is wasted.

1 Like

Hi great build 1 question though whats the best way to lvl warlock i mean whats the best skill to max for lvl,4k hours in game and belive it or not i never leveled a worlock i was for sure i never will untill now lol

3 Likes

Hi, you can check leveling guides for Warlock there:

Maybe there are more ways but I found these two.

Probably standard Arcanist leveling - Fireblast and Olextra’s Flash Freeze coupled with Curse of Frailty/Vulnerability

Or what @AlkamosHater posted above :smile:

1 Like

Remarkable

Your’s and grey’s DB warlocks have made it jump to such a high place in tier list.

2 Likes

My Warlock miss all points from Celestials and naked crucible, add them :smile: Few more builds and it could even go first spot

Oh, sorry! Keep forgetting celestials are a thing.

1 Like

Yeah, I think if anyone made a clairvoyant Warlock and even if it’s performance wasn’t that good it would net quite a few points, probably enough to beat Druid.
Then there are exotics like acid ray that properly built could probably get a few points as well.
A bit sad about chaos CT but probably not gonna make it.

Maybe either DW meele could work somehow? Didn’t anyone try rahzin yet?

Added 4:28 run, finally no double reapers everywhere

I remember seeing it or was it Sorc?

But your build absolutely rocks! And people mocking the Warlock class :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I don’t remember really but I am sure more exotic Rahzin could work. Arcanist got a lot of Chaos flat, OA, crit so why wouldn’t it work? :smile:

1 Like

Looks like Spellbinder has a challenger to the throne. Warlock is the new spellbinder confirmed

Good job on the build!

and BTW I have that gun legit! The vendor in BoC had it in his/her inventory and I bought it for like 500k iron bits! Nice bargain :smiley: Is used on a pyromancer now, but I am happy to recreate a warlock (have not played warlock since … can not recall lol)

3 Likes
2 Likes

I spose this need a revisit for moar doombolt and seeing how deep it can push

Insane build gj! :smiley:

1 Like

Took the words right out of my mouth lol

1 Like