[1.1.9.0-1.1.9.6] Mage Hunter Olexra+Flames of Ignaffar. 200 SR Archmage Aleksander. 100 SR, 75 SR(provocation of all bosses at once), 150-170 and other bosses

[1.2]
150-170

SR 75

[1.1.9.6]
Hi all. Decided to update my build with an emphasis on damage. Flames of Ignaffar helped us in this endeavor. It proved to be much more powerful in damage than Albrecht is ray. Not only was the flat damage higher than the ray, but we also had excellent DOT damage, around 280-340k per second. Allowed us to do this with infernal purge and set bonuses. It allowed for a 100 SR DPS of 1.5 million for enchantment resistant enemies (Kaisan, the Eldritch Scion) and 2.5 million DPs for enemies with normal elemental resistances (Benn’Jahr, the Colossal). Test results for version 1.1.9.6 are below.

Translated with DeepL

GT: Mage Hunter, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Олехра+Игни.PNG

200 SR Archmage Aleksander

100 SR

75-76

150-170

Other bosses

bonus afk mode :slightly_smiling_face:

[1.1.9.0]
Hello everyone. I would like to show another one of my builds in the Mageslayer set. This time, Olexra + Albrecht is ray is used on fire damage, because the Olexra skill has -123% fire resistance and the Mageslayer set allows it to be used. This build is very pleasant and comfortable to play. The results are below.

GT: Mage Hunter, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.0) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

%D0%9E%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%85%D1%80%D0%B0%20%20%20%D0%BB%D1%83%D1%87%202

100 SR

Broken Boss :faction_vanguard:

SR 75-76 provocation of all bosses

150-170 5m 36s

Mad Queen

Korvaak

Father Kymon, Avatar of Korvaak

Two triplets

14 Likes

Now we are getting into Duchy territorium @tqFan :smiley:

3 Likes

I swear I thought Duchy is back for a moment

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware Albrecht is ray. Not gonna use this skill anymore.

1 Like

I guess Yandex translation took it personal aswell.

3 Likes

LMAO Duchy never ran these kinds of numbers or provided video proof tho :stuck_out_tongue:

I apologize to everyone I told OFF was bad on Reddit.

does the - fire % RR from OFF applies to celestials and all bosses?

Depends on the freeze duration and hence their freeze resistances which is why u use mage slayer set to reduce that

Sorry , I understand that but I’m asking specifically for the -% fire RR , if i use OFF on Nemesis , Main Campaign Bosses and Celestials , will it reduce their fire resistances? I understand freeze is entirely independent of their freeze resistances.

Everything that the skill does, even proccing devotions, depends on the enemy freeze resistance.

1 Like

Understood, thanks for the clarification!

1 Like

I might be wrong on the actual details, but if monster has 50% freeze res, it would receive 50% of that fire RR debuff.

I summon @Evil_Baka for this actually :stuck_out_tongue:

Freeze resistance has no bearing on the RR applied by OFF, just the duration it lasts for.

1 Like

Excellent, thanks for clarifying I was a bit uncertain on this

Update [1.1.9.6]
Hi all. Decided to update my build with an emphasis on damage. Flames of Ignaffar helped us in this endeavor. It proved to be much more powerful in damage than Albrecht is ray. Not only was the flat damage higher than the ray, but we also had excellent DOT damage, around 280-340k per second. Allowed us to do this with infernal purge and set bonuses. It allowed for a 100 SR DPS of 1.5 million for enchantment resistant enemies (Kaisan, the Eldritch Scion) and 2.5 million DPs for enemies with normal elemental resistances (Benn’Jahr, the Colossal). Test results for version 1.1.9.6 are below.

Translated with DeepL

GT: Mage Hunter, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.6) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

All videos are for 1.1.9.6 above

100 SR

2 Likes

200 SR Archmage Aleksander

1 Like

Mossy appears: “I am gonna ruin this man’s whole carrier!” :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll say more. He is far from the only one who will not let this build pass 200. The small thing is that we won’t be able to defeat bosses with 500% freeze resistance. We also won’t be able to kill those bosses for 200 SR who know how to use their attacking abilities during freezing and a decent amount of them)