>1.1.9.7< DW Melee Vitality Oppressor - SR 90/Ravager of Flesh

Images from the game with perma + RF stacks + Soul Harvest and Hungering Void buffs

PS: Chest, Helmet and Boots are crafted with slow resist, Gloves are crafted with stun resist.

:wine_glass: GRIMTOOLS:wine_glass:

SR 75-76 Complete Run

SR 85 Complete Run

SR 90 Complete Run

Ravager of Minds

No change maded. Used Health, OA&DA, Bleeding resist and Lifesteal consumables.

PS: I couldn’t try Mogdrogen since the character template I used already killed him but I’m pretty sure build can kill him with some augment change and lightning resist consumable.

Thanks for reading, any comment & feedback is welcome

7 Likes

Reserved for 2H version.

did you try with haunted steels for obscene life steal values? Or is the crit dmg from the seal of blight worth it so much? its just 12%

When Callagadra?) lol

Calla is impossible with this build.

Yeah, and all build has is %12 without Hungering Void so I didn’t want to have 0 crit damage just incase -%30 crit damage mutator. Although the crit chance ia very low so haunted steel might work better but it won’t make miracles.

Thoughts on Mark of Plagius? The flat vitality damage seems pretty good and since you could get stun resistance there, you could afford to go String of Maggots.

Also, can this build beat Grom Hellscream?

How am I going to use DW without medal? Belt option converts vit>acid and relic option would be even worse. Even for 2H version, Namadea’s Eye is better than Mark of Plagius because you can’t convert acid but Namadea provides ele>vit conversion.

1 Like

How am I going to use DW without medal?

Lol I’m an idiot

1 Like

LoL no worries, everyone can be abstracted time to time.

1 Like

Build is updated.