[1.1.9.0] Life of Briar - Physical Pets! 3,3xBriars (Calla, Ravager, SR90)

you don’t even need to grab viper, you can just swap compas for doggo (moar pet health too)

2 Likes

Why? I think physical pet builds with self found items for someone who does not even like pet builds was enough of challenge :slight_smile: You are the pet nerd here, I think you should do the challenge yourself. Perhaps also try to farm these greens, like what can you get in 5h?

As @powbam said, I play the way I want and post whatever I want. These are items that I have gotten during my countless hours of playing other builds and the only item that I really only farmed for was another “of the wild” blood-sworn ring in bastion of chaos. As I read in another thread where ppl were crying about their pet builds getting killed, it took them years to get even the beastcaller set :smiley: So heck, even posting build with full purple gear might be hard for some ppl to acquire.

Are we really having a green item discussion in 2021? I mean if several items are obviously GD-stashed like in AlkamosH’s retal build, sure - one can ask what the performance would be with reasonably items. But green MI with one rare and one magic tier affix, no big deal these days.

No you don’t need it. Plus hellhound has DR. LoE is kinda scuffed for pet build, it does not work as you want it to here. If it could be bound to a pet the it would be more worth.

Already have around +250% pet hp.

1 Like

Oh you’re right I was overthinking it lol. Still, is it worth it? I don’t even know if Light of Empyrion can proc on top of pets.

Edit:

If you bind it to an aura it can’t proc on the pet? That’s disappointing :frowning:

That is the thing, it procs around you… and pets are in 95% of the times far from you

1 Like

like ulvar said it’s iffy, all “when hit” devo procs are, because they require you(player) being hit, not pet, which means either they aren’t active a lot (kinda wasting investment) or you are taking too much dmg and “near dying”, where you then want a better proc/skill

yeye, was just in terms of “if all you wanted was LoE” doggo swap would suffice

2 Likes

Because, this is not just a build post.

You are also challenging my claims with it.

And as I said, “greens make many wondrous things possible.”

Your original claims did not include those statements, you are just changing them up as we go along :slight_smile:

I never said that my original claims did.

However, I didn’t know you were using greens at the time of those claims either since you did not post your build until after the fact.

92 posts were split to a new topic: Pet Itemization: randomly affixes greens versus predictable uniques / sets

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pet Itemization: randomly affixes greens versus predictable uniques / sets

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pet Itemization: randomly affixes greens versus predictable uniques / sets

@eisprinzessin thanks! :grava_yes:

@powbam

I r disappoint

But glad to have provided :popcorn:

Kinda goes both ways, ya think? :smirk::zantai:

1 Like

Updated with SR90 completion. Invested more into Mogdrogens pact first node for more flat physical

3 Likes

Personally, I would love see what wonderous things you could make b̶i̶r̶b̶s̶ pets do with green combos. I loved using your explody bois build :heart:

2 Likes

The Fwuffy has retired from build making :sweat:

It is now time for others to carry on the torch :+1:

2 Likes

I will try to make green strong birb build one day Maya :slight_smile:

1 Like

:sob: :sob:

2 Likes