[1.1.9.0-1.1.9.6] Saboteur caster-auramancer. 85 SR, 150-170 crucible extra spawn without buffs and banners. Ravager, Avatar, Crate of Entertainment, Lokarr, Bourbon clones, Mad Queen

[1.1.9.6]
Hello all. Decided to update this build for the new patches and focus on collecting physical resistance. As a result, this build began to face super bosses and go deeper into shards. The build has started to live more confidently. The results are in the video below.

GT:

Сабо кастер 74 физ реза.PNG

85 SR No deaths, full run.

75-76 full run, full agro.

150-170 crucible extra spawn without buffs and banners

Ravager

Crate of Entertainment

Lokarr

Bourbon clones

Mad Queen

[1.1.9.0]
Hello everyone. I would like to share the assembly of the saboteur on the new set of Ember is Calling. I decided to make a caster out of it, taking the damag of their different sources: blade spirits, cocktail, canister bmb and vindictive flame. It turned out to be a working build, very pleasant in the game. Ulzuin is Wrath greatly helps the character survive and is a good aoe damage. The results are shown in the video below.

GT Saboteur, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.0) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%20%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80

150-170 4m 53s

SR 75-76

Lokarr:

Mad queen:

Bourbon Clones:

21 Likes

Looking very nice build congrat!
I had some similar builds planned, I am glad to see concept works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Super smart idea to go for fire blade spirits here! One of the best sabo builds I’ve seen in a while

2 Likes

i might switch my purifier auramancer build to a saboteur one ! Nice build

1 Like

This is a really good saboteur build. Nice!

1 Like

alrighty, guess i need to try some “vindictive” Saboteur then :blush:
looks very nice :ok_hand:

1 Like

I am curious about how many damage has vindictive flame on this set-up. Could you tell me @AlexGoldFish_322 ? total damage and fire damage from the tooltip.
I know that -res, -%res and many other stats and play-style are important to be efficient but it is only to compare vs a purifier build.

[1.1.9.6]
Hello all. Decided to update this build for the new patches and focus on collecting physical resistance. As a result, this build began to face super bosses and go deeper into shards. The build has started to live more confidently. The results are in the video below.

GT:

Сабо кастер 74 физ реза.PNG

85 SR No deaths, full run.

75-76 full run, full agro.

150-170 crucible extra spawn without buffs and banners

Ravager

Crate of Entertainment

Lokarr

Bourbon clones

Mad Queen

6 Likes

Neat, I was also planning a similar build I just had a few questions.

1. How about DW vs 1h +shield ? I feel it should be a good option since you can do 2x scepters and get faster heal+ phys res from dual blades
  2. Is the fire BS prefix really worth it ? There is also the RR to VoS which will buff all your damage no ?
  3. Is overcap BwC and Demon fire worth it ? Since points over 12 give BwC very little AoE and you already have DR from Ulzuin wrath.
  4. Softcap Blade barrier will give it much lesser CD. It won’t help dps but should help for superbosses nd stuff.
1 Like

Shield itself grants even more phys res without spending any points. And what’s more important, it also grants increased AoE to Vindictive Flame as well. I dont see how a second scepter can be better than a shield.

Not sure, needs testing clearspeed. But fire BS sure fits better visually :).

I also think Demon Fire isnt worth it. Better put your points into Flashbang or something. BWC is a good supportive skill with its OA and resist reduction, but that’s it. I’d also remove High Potency - having 0 CD on support skill and being able to apply it whenever you need it is more important (especially since your main skill casts itself on it own anyways).

Yeah, might be a very wise choice sometimes. And simce Vindictive Flame still procs while Blade Barrier is up, it really shines in this build.

I’d also got Viper constellation for even more AoE RR via Blazing Eruption spam.

And why this build isnt in the build compendium yet? It’s really strong, has very unique playstyle and uses an underrated class combination, yet look very promising. I will definetely try it soon.

1 Like

Good afternoon, please tell me how this build with pumping up to the final version is?

Hi. Here’s a great option for pumping saboter in 1.2 I added MI stuff without affixes, push back on resistances from what you get. All these things you get either from specific monsters or bosses, literally at the very beginning levels, and then just improve them by farming at higher levels. Note that I added some devotion, thanks to them you will have excellent damage and health regeneration, thanks to the huge health regeneration, the first difficulty and the beginning of ultimates will not cause you difficulty. Everything is in your hands)

1 Like

There are 80 not used points. Is it a case of them not being needed and it’s up to us or an oversight?

It was an example for the person above, how to pump the assembly from this topik, at the initial levels of all points will not be as at 100 lvl, so I took the basic minimum, which is worth paying attention to at the stage of increasing the level of levels

1 Like